Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Xander Harris Starfleet Black Ops

Xander Harris Starfleet Black Ops

by kendog52361 1 review

Drabble: Xander Harris has a secret. Now that the Hellmouth has been sealed, he is going home.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Xander - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 372 words - Complete

2Original
Disclaimer: I don't own anything that you recognize

Drabble:

"Looks like the Hellmouth is officially closed for business," said Faith as the Scoobies looked at the remains of Sunnydale.
"There is another one in Cleveland. Not to spoil the moment, replied Giles as he picked up a rock and threw it into the canyon.
"We saved the world," spoke Xander
"We changed the world," Willow said walking up to Buffy, "I can feel them, Buffy. All over. Slayers are awakening everywhere."
Dawn replied, "We'll have to find them."
"We will," Willow said with certainty. "The First is scrunched, so... what do you think we should do, Buffy?"
"Yeah, you're not the one and only chosen anymore. Just gotta live like a person. How's that feel?" inquired Faith
"Yeah, Buffy. What are we gonna do now?" Dawn wanted to know.
Xander smiled sadly as he said, "I'm going to go home."

"What do you mean, Xander?" asked Willow.

Xander chuckled, "I've been with you for seven years, my mission is complete and I'm ready to go home. It was very nice knowing all of you. Buffy, you were a good friend, I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you what happened. Willow, you have grown up, you just need some more self-confidence. Dawn, it doesn't matter what you were, you are still you. Faith, continue on the path to redemption. It's a long, hard road, but you can do it. Giles, I have to tell you, it was nice to spend a large amount of time with a fellow Englishman. Also, just report that I died in the collapse."

Xander took several steps away, and then turned to face them. "I'll miss the great times, but I'm need at home. Giles to intractable, one to beam up." And with those words, Alexander Harris disappeared in a swirl of lights and wasn't heard from for a long time.

24th Century
Dominion War

Commander Alexander Giles, descendant of Rupert Giles, Starfleet Black Operations Officer, and former member of the Scoobies in the late 20th and early 21st Centuries was on a mission against an overwhelming number of Jem'Hadar, and commented to himself, "Here I was afraid there wasn't anything similar to Demons. Now I'm home.
Sign up to rate and review this story