Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

by NollieKilljoy 0 reviews

After Gee's fallout with Mikey he turns to Frankie but does he help?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-10 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 520 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard picked up his bag and stuffed in 3 bottles of Coke, 2 packets of Twizzlers and a bar of Galaxy. His phone beeped. It was Frank. Hey Gee, wanna come round tonight? My mums gone out got the house to myself xx Frankie I love the way Frank knows how to make me feel better just by saying two things. I smiled and ran out of the front door. I hopped on my bike and rode to Franks house. I know the way the Frankies house because I practically live there. I pull up my bike on their front drive and drop my bike. I go to knock on the door and then pause to hear not one but two voices on the other side. "Frankie? It's Gee. You there Frank?" I called through the door. No reply. I pushed open the door and stepped into the gigantic hall way. "Frankie?" I heard rushing footsteps coming from the kitchen. By now I am pretty freaked out by this. Frank opened the door and leapt into my arms. I leant forward and kissed him and held him as tight as I could. After the kissing and hugging, he stared into my eyes and I stared into his. "Are you okay Frankie?" He gave me another hug. "I gotta tell you something Gee..." Oh no. I really dont like the sound of this. I went into the kitchen and sat on the counter. "Uhm whats going on Frank?"
"Gerard, well there's this guy. And he's called Harry. I kinda like him..."
"Kinda?"
"I like him alot. And well...Gee I love you.."
"I love you too Frank. Please don't do this."
He walked akwardly over to me and stared at me. I knew what was coming.
"Gee. I don't th-"
I stormed out of the kitchen and slammed my fists on the wall in the hallway. I banged my head on the wall and then finally sat on the floor with my hands in my hands. "Gerard?" Frank came through and looked at me. I stayed still and didn't talk. He sat next to me. "Gerard? please say something. I don't think that us i-"
"Don't do this Frank!!!" I shouted, standing up and starting to cry. "Why can't we just stay together. I love you frank..."
"I-" he started I stormed out for the 4th time today and walked onto the driveway. I was crying and crying, I couldn't think about me and Frank not being together. I looked down at my bike. I was crushed to pieces. "Shit!! Shit!! What the fuck happened to my bike?!" i was fucking sick of this day. It was now 5:30am and I was stood on Franks driveway with nowhere to go and a crushed bike. Can my day get any worse? "Oh My fucking god what happened to your bike?!" Frank cries while running towards me.
"I don't even care anymore..." I mumbled and I ran and ran away from Franks house. I didn't know where I was going but I wanted to be as far away as I could from Frank. And Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story