Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Necromancer

The girl in black

by dying_halo9 0 reviews

Frank tells Gee and Mikes a story, a story about a girl who died in school

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 744 words

1TrainWreck
Ok second chapter of Necromancer, sorry about the long wait but I have my violin exam in three days and I've been slaving away on my violin like a fallen angel (u kno those ones who play the sad tune after a sad movie scene) and yeah... u get it. I don't own My Chem Romance, only the ghost girl. Enjoy it and a few reviews won't hurt

Gerard's POV
To sum Frank up in one word is impossible, even for a guy who tends to be poetic. He was hot, sexy, cute, adorable, funny, small, fun-sized... I could go on and on. His lip ring shone in the lights, his pink lips looking so kissable, he had a cute button nose, big hazel-brown eyes with flecks of honey outlined with red eyeliner. He shaved the sides of his head and dyed it red, a black strip of hair turned fringe fell sexily over his eyes, I then spotted the scorpion tattoo on his neck and smiled. Frank then turned to me and gave me a breathtaking smile. "You guys liking it here?" he asked, his deep voice bouncing in my head pleasantly. "Yeah," I replied resting my chin on my entwined hands. 'And the fact that I got to meet a sexy guy is an even better reason' I thought

Mikey's POV
I saw Gerard's eyes sparkle, I gave an inwards smile. Gerard's eyes hasn't sparked since Zander cheated on him, Gerard's one of those people who don't fall in love easily.... He and Zander had a real thing until Zander decided to cheat on him with Adam. I tried to get Gee to back of from alcohol and drugs, which was somewhat successful since he now only drinks and no drugs. Then someone snapped their fingers infront of my face and I blinked, I looked around to see Bob's grinning face. "Hey man, you okay? You're a little quiet there" Bob said, flashing a small smile. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine all by myself, chatting with my imaginary friends in school." I replied, a tinge of sarcasm in my voice. Bob laughed at that. "Mikey you will fit in just fine," Bob said, shaking his sidefringe out of his eyes. "We are the outcasts of the school, we like rock music, wear skinny jeans and eyeliner and to popular highschool belief cut ourselves and write depressing shit." Ray said, his face twisted in a crooked frown. "Aaw it's okay RayRay!We will triumph when they fall!" Frank all but shouted, stood up and pumped his fist. "Calm down ShortStack, you're gonna end up in detention again." Bob said, Frank merely huffed at the nickname.

Frank's POV
I saw the way Bob's body language softened with Mikey, usually he was kinda stiff and a tad clumsy but with Mikey he looked sooooo relaxed. Looks like Bobby has a crush, oh who am I to tease! I'm also falling for Gerard, and we have known each other for.... I glanced at the clock, 20 mins... nice. Then a black shadow flitted from the far corner of the room and I was snapped back to reality. "You guys wanna hear a ghost story?" I blurted out, Ray and Bob already knew it but the Way bros looked curious. "Sure Frankie, go ahead." he smiled at me, his lips looking even more delicious. "Well it is a story about this girl in Yr 7, her name was Sam, she was like really depressed. Even though her parents were good people she was still depressed. And one day she shot herself in the head in the girl's bathroom and people say her ghost is still roaming around here." I said. "So... she might be in this room right now?" Mikey asked, his eyes boring into mine, so were Gerard's but both eyes were serious. Which confuzzles me. "I think so, people sometimes see a shadow move about, which is her. And I think she's still here since I saw her flit..." I mumbled. Mikey and Gee exchanged a glance, then Gee.. wait Gee? Where did that come from? Suddenly the lights flickered and everything went black, "Holy Shit!" Ray cursed and fell of his chair by the thud and the groan of pain. People screamed and a hushed voice rang through the chaos, the voice of a little girl.

FINISHED!!!! Hoped ya'll liked it, next chapter will come up very soon, the next chapter's ideas are bouncin in ma head
Sign up to rate and review this story