Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Picture Me Broken

Revelations

by Katrina_Adams 6 reviews

His eyes widened as he now understood it all.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 850 words

1Exciting
--

"He doesn't love me, Jon!"

Ryan was currently sandwiched in between Spencer and Jon, on their bed. Spencer, rubbing Ryan's back, trying to calm him down. And Jon, slowly nodding, in an understanding way.

"Of course he loves you."

"But I waited in the shower, and he never came!" Ryan sobbed out, sniffling as more tears fell down his cheeks.

"Ryan, he's probably just not ready for that stuff," Spencer says softly.

"But I was as alluring as I could!"

"Ryan, remember he's Mormon?" Jon asks, raising an eyebrow.

Ryan looked at Jon. "Yeah..so?"

Jon chuckled. "Well, it's against his religion to be in a relationship with a guy."

Ryan furrowed his eyesbrows in confusion, tilting his head to the side a bit. "Well, that's not going to work!" Ryan whined.

Spencer smiled, pressing a kiss on the back of Ryan's neck. "It's okay, Ry. You still have us.." Jon leaned in, kissing the side of Ryan's neck. Spencer slid his arms around Ryan's waist from behind, as Jon started to suck on Ryan's neck. Ryan arched his back in pleasure, moaning. "Mm, I love you guys~"

Spencer muttered his "I love you" back, against the back of Ryan's neck.

--

The next morning, Brendon slowly drifted away. He had fallen asleep on Ryan's bed. Slowly sitting up on the bed, Brendon spots Ryan, in front of the dresser, shirtless. There were hickeys all over his back, chest, upper arms, and on his neck. Someone was busy.

Ryan slipped on a blue v-neck, and turns to look at Brendon, smiling brightly. "Good morning, sleep-head," Ryan says, as he walks over to the bed, kissing Brendon on the forehead. He knew he was going to have to take baby steps to get Brendon where Ryan wanted him.

Brendon yawns and looks up at Ryan. He couldn't help but blush from the kiss. That was kind of out of nowhere, but Brendon didn't say anything. That was probably how they just greeted people in the morning, right?

"Time for breakfast, are you hungry?"

"Um..what time is it?"

"Oh, the time. You know what? We don't worry about the time here. I mean, you'll know when it's night time when it gets dark, and you know when it's daytime when it's bright outside," Ryan says.

Okay, now that was weird, Brendon thought. How could these people not even care what the time is? His thoughts were interrupted as Ryan took his hand and dragged him out of the room and down the hall and stairs. He could see the faint light coming from one of the windows, which had purple curtains with holes over them.

The seating arrangements for breakfast were the same as they were last night for dinner. Spencer and Jon were already seated, and currently eating what seemed to be some sort of chowder. As Ryan and Brendon drew closer to the table, Brendon could not see what they were actually eating. It was practically the same thing as yesterday. Dirty, murky water with chunks of meat in it.

He sat in his seat, looking disgusted at his "breakfast". Brendon pretended that he was just waiting for it to cool off and looks around at the people eating at other tables. Frank, Gerard were sitting next to each other. Pete, Patrick, and Bob were sitting at one of the long tables. But, there was someone missing. Shane.

"Hey Ryan, where is Shane?"

"Huh, oh Shane. He..um..had to go."

Now Brendon was confused. Where would Shane have gone? He was totally lost yesterday. His eyes widened as he now understood it all.

Why Ryan had sent Brendon upstairs. Why Ryan had come in with "fruit punch" stains all over the front of his shirt. Why everyone had seemed so interested in Shane when he first appeared.

Brendon nervously looked down at the soup. Meat. Raw meat. He remembered the glass of "homemade fruit punch" yesterday.

"Oh my God," Brendon mumbles under his breath as he stood up and backed away from everyone. Ryan quickly stood up, walking towards Brendon. "Brendon, you don't understand," Ryan says, knowing that Brendon had it all figured out now.

Brendon didn't bother to listen to Ryan as he runs towards the door. He freezes once Pete appeared in front of the doorway, carrying a huge axe that looked like it could do some serious damage.

He could feel Ryan behind him now, but Brendon didn't bother to turn around and face him. Brendon didn't want to risk Pete getting a hit at him with that axe.

"I think you need to take your pet upstairs, Ryan," Gerard says.

Ryan didn't say a word, as he roughly took a hold of Brendon's arm and pulled him upstairs into his room. Brendon squirmed in his grip, but it was no use. Ryan was stronger than he seemed, and the more Brendon squirmed, the tighter Ryan's grip got.

--

I know what you're thinking. A month waiting, and you got another cliff hanger. I promise to update soon on this one. Rate and Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story