Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

Sunrise

by Paranoia_Destroya 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 1038 words

1Exciting
Thought I would do something different so here is a chapter in the view of Amii. Enjoy!

Amii’s POV

It was 4am and I couldn’t sleep. Emii was asleep, Mikey was asleep and I was just sneaking along the corridor to see if Frank & Gerard were asleep. I stopped at the door to the room they were sleeping in and listened. I heard nothing. This isn’t unusual because Gerard slept soundlessly and Frank snuffles occasionally in his sleep but unless you are in the room with him you can’t hear him.
I slowly opened the door and peeked my head around it. Frank was sprawled out on the bed and Gerard was no where to be seen. Frank moved and I froze. He positioned himself so he was near the edge of the bed but facing the door. I sighed and crept into the room.
I wasn’t being perverted, I was curious to know where Gerard was. I walked round the bed to the side where Frank was sleeping and then I spotted Gerard. He was lying on his back, next to the side where Frank was sleeping. I smiled to myself. I knew Frank had probably said something or done something in his sleep. I bet Gerard had frozen and not known what to do so he would have done the normal Gerard reaction and moved. I knew the effect Frank had on Gerard.

I knew Frank liked Gerard too. Frank had told me a couple of days ago that he liked Gerard. I hadn’t told him Gerard liked him back, nor had I told Gerard that Frank liked him. I wanted them to admit it to each other. I know they will eventually but I am still unsure about who will tell the other. I can usually tell by now but I can’t tell quite yet, I have a feeling that Frank, being the crazy, hyperactive kid he is, will admit to Gerard that he likes him but I’m not sure. Hopefully I will be able to tell soon though, it feels strange not knowing what will happen but I hope that Gerard and Frank will be happy. They’d make such a cute couple.

I smiled to myself at the thought of Gerard and Frank holding hands. They’d be perfect. I backed slowly out of the room, smiling. I headed down the corridor towards the stairs. I crept down the stairs and went and sat in the living room. It was still pretty dark outside because the sun hadn’t risen yet. The sun was due to rise at 5:28. It was now 4:40 so I decided I would stay up and watch the sun rise. I stood up and went over to the patio doors. I slid it open and went outside. I breathed in the cold morning’s air and sat down on the grass, facing east and waiting for the rising sun. I lie down and let the soft grass tickle my face.

I closed me eyes for a while, letting images of the past two weeks flash by. From that first day when I first met Gerard, Frank & Mikey, everything has gone perfectly. Only Emii knew of my crush. My crush on the youngest Way. My crush on Mikey James Way. His face overtook my mind and I smiled. God, he was so perfect, amazing.

I opened my eyes again and watched the sun rise slowly. It was as amazing as Mikey himself. I had seen many suns rise but this one seemed special. Today was the start of something, I could tell.

What makes today so special? I thought to myself.

I stood up and brushed myself down. I looked at my watch. It was 6am. Wow, time flies when you’re thinking of the one you love. And I did love Mikey, so fucking much.
I walked back into the house, my mind on Mikey. I walked into the kitchen unknowingly. I snapped back to reality when I walked into the breakfast bar, hurting my hip and making one of the chairs fall to the floor with a loud CRASH!
“Shit!” I cried, and I froze. There was a creek from upstairs and I a few seconds later I heard footsteps padding down the stairs. I knew who it was. I could tell them footsteps anywhere. It was Mikey.

I quickly picked up the chair and went over to the coffee machine and turned it on. I whirled quietly and began working. Mikey walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and stretching.

“Sorry I woke you.” I said and Mikey made a double take as he saw me standing by the coffee machine.

“Whaaat,” He said, startled. “Oh, it’s alright. What time is it?”

“About quarter past six.” I said cautiously.

“Whoa…” he said. “ I have never been up this early since last Christmas.”

I giggled as I remember Gerard telling me about last Christmas in the Way household. Gerard and Mikey share a bedroom and Mikey woke up at 5:30 to open his stocking and as he got out of bed, he stood on something and fell straight onto Gerard’s bed. I snickered as I remember Gerard telling me that he shoved Mikey away and pulled the covers over his head. Mikey had proceeded to jump onto of Gerard and yank the covers off him, screaming ‘IT’S CHRISTMAS!’

Mikey went and stood next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and yawned. My heart skipped a beat. I rested my head onto of his and wrapped my arms around him. Our embracing wasn’t unusual, we always hugged but I was sure it only meant more to me. He hugged me back and I patted him on the back.

“Coffee’s ready.” I said.

“You know me well,” he chuckled and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I made the coffee. Again, this wasn’t unusual, though I don’t remember him hugging me around waist before…

Betcha never saw that coming! Hehe, hope you liked that. I dunno whether the next chapter will be in Mikey's POV or someone else's. What do you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story