Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter nine

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Will he stay or will he go?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 652 words

0Unrated
"Well, i guess we better go find it then." Mikey grinned, he'd understood what i was doing. "G'night Aunt Joe." "Good night darlin'. Good night Mikey." "Good night." He managed, desperately trying to stop himself laughing as he followed me back down into the basement. As soon as i shut the door though, he let it all out. "Calm down!" "Sorry, its just, does she actually think we won't sleep together?" "Course not, but she trusts me. Besides, we're not gonna do anything are we?" He looked at me for a moment before answering. "I know, unless you wanted to..." He left it hanging suggestively. I laughed. "Mikey, i love you, you know it. But i'm not ready to...physically love you, yet." He smiled at the phrasing. "Alright then." I hugged him, and he kissed my neck softly. "I love you. I know i shouldn't keep saying it...but i do." "We need to get to know each other first." I pulled away from him a moment, as a thought occurred to me. "Does this mean we're, like, together?" He giggled, full on giggled and nodded.

Smiling, i wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him close for a kiss. it got rather heated, and went further than either of us intended. Let's just see we ended up on my bed, goodness knows how. We broke the kiss for a few seconds so i could pull his top off. He bit my bottom lip, moaning, causing blood to fill both our mouths. He broke the kiss a second time to pull off my top, and then we sort of realised we were moving too fast. "Or do you wanna do this?" Mikey asked, gasping for breathe. I was in the mood, but i didn't want to do anything we would regret. I chewed on the inside of my gum for a moment trying to decide if i was truly ready then thought, if i was, i wouldn't even have to think about it. "No. We've known each other two days. That might be long enough for some people, but not me." He nodded, and, if im totally honest, looked a little bit relieved.

We lay down properly, still half undressed, Mikey holding me close to his chest, and i listened to his heart beat. It was very soothing. Then Mikey got a text which made us both jump. "Holy FuckShit!" I laughed. "Whose it from?" "Gee. Look"

From: Gee

Hey Mikes, you still @ Kate's? Just wondered, coz Ray, Bob and Frank's here, and wondered whether or not you were coming back? Text me man, what's going on?"

"I'm texting him back" I said, and Mikey nodded.

To: Gee

Hii Geeman ;D Like your new nickname? lol. It's Kate, if you hadn't guessed. No, Mikey's staying here. See i'm secretly a psychopath and i kidnapped him. He's locked in my basement at the moment. I'll tell him you said hi though :). JK. He is staying here tonight, just coz my Aunt didn't want him to be on his own okay? x"

From: Gee

Funny Kate. Your a total riot! The guys found that rather funny, actually. Where's Mikey gonna sleep?"

I laughed. "What?" "I told him i was a psycho and had kidnapped you. They found it funny. Now he wants to know where your sleeping." "Just tell 'im" He yawned.

To: Gee

"With me okay mother? ;D x"


From: Gee


Yeah, i'll look at it in the morning, i decided. Mikey's arms were calling to me. They actually were. He was holding them out to me and pouting. i giggled (seriously? What is wrong with me?) and snuggled up to his chest, promptly falling asleep.




Little note: Don't worry, more will happen soon, and it gets very interesting! All the guys from MCR will be in the next part, and i still need a GF for Bob if anyones interested?
Sign up to rate and review this story