Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

3. Beating

by theescapist99 5 reviews

"They hurled him around like boys playing ball. And Gerard was their toy."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 366 words - Complete

5Original
A/N: Just a little mini chapter for you. There's not a lot to say on the subject, really lol.

3. Beating

They hurled him against the concrete wall. His head slammed into it, and he could almost hear his skull crack open. Four men hovered over him, hungry for their prey. They had finally resorted to just beating the shit out of him.

They pinned him to the wall they had slammed him against, one of them kneeing him in the stomach repeatedly. Gerard doubled over, feeling the gash wounds that had been newly stitched together being torn open again. Another one of them twisted his arm around his back, bending it in strange and painful angles.

As he doubled over, the knee that had been pounding into his stomach smashed into his face. Gerard let out a sharp cry as he felt his nose break. Blood spewed out of it, pouring into his mouth.

They grabbed him roughly by the hair and smashed the side of his head repeatedly into the wall. They threw him on the ground and encircled him. They stomped on him repeatedly with their steel toed boots, as though he were an insect they were trying to squash. They stomped multiple times on his crotch. They kicked him in the face, the arms, the legs, and anywhere they could reach.

One of them brought in a baseball bat. They swung it at his legs until they heard something snap. Then they went for his shoulders. Gerard tried not to scream, but it felt as though every bit of his skeleton was being broken apart piece by piece.

He tried to scramble into a different part of the room, but it was no use. They just caught up to him easily and kicked at him more. They hurled him around like boys playing ball. And Gerard was their toy.

They shoved him against the opposite wall, this time slamming his back repeatedly into it. Gerard struggled against their hold. But he was in so much pain. He begged himself to pass out before he had to endure anymore.

Next chapter: "In the silence of the darkness, I can't pretend, I'm wide awake..."
Sign up to rate and review this story