Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Necromancer

Secrets discovered

by dying_halo9 0 reviews

Looks like Gee and Mikes aren't the only one who keep secrets

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 851 words

0TrainWreck
I'm bringing the supernatural and mythology in one chapter, hope you like it :)

Frank's POV
We all made it up the stairway and into the roof, don't ask me how I got the keys. I flung the door open to reveal a shaded area where the others and I set a few benches. We all sat there and grabbed out lunches, digging in. I then popped the question, "Gerard, Mikey. Ray told us about the interesting thing that happened this morning. And it happened to involved pentagrams, am I correct?" Aya asked. Gerard and Mikey stiffened, "Looks like she hit a nerve," Natalie said. "Er yes it did," Gerard said quietly. "Care to explain Gerard? Mikey? Pentagrams are spiritual symbols." she pressed, staring them down. Waiting for one of them to break. "Alright alright! But promise us you won't tell anyone!" Mikey said, looking at us with pleading eyes. Gerard was no different. "We give you our words, now tell." I piped in. "Gerard and I, we're not not normal. We're Necromancers." Mikey said slowly. I looked at the others and they gave me nods.

Aya's POV
"That explain's the pentagrams." I mumbled. "Please don't tell," Gerard pleaded. The others nodded at me, I was about to tell them our deepest secrets. "It's alright guys, the truth is... all of here aren't exactly 100% human." I started. The brothers gave me questioning and curious looks. "I'm a witch, Frank's a werewolf, Natalie and Amelia are nymphs, Ray's a shapeshifter. And lastly Bob's an Oracle." I explained. I pulled out my pentagram necklace and their eyes widened. "So... basically in the supernatural world we're cousins." I gave them a half-hearted grin.

Gerard's POV
Frank is a werewolf! Wow I never saw that coming, but when I look closely I would see a few werewolf traits. Slightly pointed ears, unusually long fangs, deep voice and his pupils were slightly slit. "A werewolf huh? That's really cool Frankie," I said, then he turned to me. "Did you just call me Frankie?" he asked, I felt a little heat on my cheeks. "Uh yes?" I said, it was more of an uncertain question. "It's okay dude, as long as I get to call you Gee." Frank giggled. Which is still FUCKIN adorable!!! Just then the bell rang, "FUCK!" We all shouted and sprinted down the stairs to Math... eewww!

Natalie's POV
We all had the same Math class with Mr Hedricks... seriously that guy need to chill! We all sat in the same table, cuz there were no other spare seats. Mr Hedricks was about to explain our assignment when the speaker crackled to life and asked him to go somewhere. He left and everyone started talking. Then Aidan, one of the jocks looked over at us and wrinkled his nose. "Great! Not two other emo faggots, we already have Iero." He complained. I then looked at what the Way brothers were wearing. Band tshirts, skinny jeans, Converse and eyeliner. Nice style. "Aidan shut the fuck up and get your homophobic outta my face before I bring my baseball bat in this." Aya snarled, baring her teeth. Aidan glared at her and went back to his circle of friends. "Watch this," she gave us a toothy grin and snapped her finger. A pencil then shot in the air and hit him on the head, he turned around and glared at the room.

Mikey's POV
"Neat trick" I chuckled. I couldn't get Bob outta my head, he's an Oracle. "So Bob, can you tell us about your powers?" I asked, his eyes then locked with mine and I saw something flicker in them. "Sure thing Mikes. Oracles can predict the future, we are wizards in deciphering tales and riddles, and we have contact with the spirit world. Though some spirits tend to go to mediators and necromancers." he explained. Then I felt his hand on mine, did I mention we were quite close to each other? I gave a light blush. "What exactly are nymphs? Are they fairies or what?" I asked. "Nymphs are nature spirits, we merge with our nature half. I'm a tree nymph and Natalie's a flower nymph. Meaning she turns to flowers and I merge into a tree." Amelia explained. "Now what about shape-shifters?" Gerard asked. "Basically I can shift to any animal I desire, but I won't get their traits like Frank does with wolves." Ray said, holding Amelia affectionately in his arms.

Bob's POV
"So tell us about necromancers Gee," Frank gently asked, looking a bit shy around Gerard. "Necromancers get direct contact with ghosts, we can feel, hear, see and talk to them. We perform exorcises to help them pass, like we did to Sam this morning, and we also perform rituals for the really tough demons." Mikey said, casually like it was homework. Wow, he can exorcise demons and he's so damn young! Then the bell rang signaling the end of Math, it passed real fast. Next we had, Art. Yay! I guess

There!! The end of this chapter, tell me if u liked it or if u didn't
Sign up to rate and review this story