Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Today Tomorrow Yesterday

by BlueFlare12 0 reviews

.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 1210 words

0TrainWreck
Today Tomorrow Yesterday:

Frank POV:

I looked into her hazel eyes thinking of what I had to say over and over.
“How you been?” well that was pathetic...
“Not bad, I still have to go to sessions every Friday. Pippi hasn't talked to me in forever and everyone else has been pretty busy.” she replied thinking back, I listen closely, “And you?”
“Well I have been good, I have been thinking. About you and me.” I looked away from her eyes and shifted a little.
“What do you mean you and me?” she asked smirking.
“Our relationship...like dating.” I whispered and smiled subtly, I felt her arms come around me.
“I've missed you Frankie.” she spoke as we both hugged.
Then the door opened and I was ripped away. I rolled over and saw.. Maria? I opened my arms out and changed my expression to a confused one.
“Frank Iero, were over!” she screamed.
“What are you talking about we were over anyway, because of your stupid parents.” I hissed back pulling myself up.
“Whatever! I will just find someone else.” she laughed and walked out.
Hayley jumped down from her bunk, then shut the door.
“Okay then, I think I am going to sleep now.” she smiled and jumped back up.
Within seconds Mark burst in with Leslie.
“Come on Frank! Are you staying down stairs or sleeping.” the both asked in unison.
“I'm sleeping, that way I can get up early and look around.” I answered, walking away to get ready.

Valkyrie POV:

Mia had fallen asleep and I was BORED. The others were watching some cheesy movie, some chick flick. Maria was talking to Leslie, probably chatting him up. No surprise there! Gerard and Mark were trying to keep their distance by putting Mikey in the middle of them, even though they both kept glancing. Mikey desperately wanted to sit next to Hozzie, who was laughing at Jays odd expression. Ray was texting away to Jenna, maybe those to are dating. I got up and walked up the wood stairs to Hayleys room, I passed a topless Frank on the way, but I ignored him.
“Hayley!! GET UP!” I yelled from outside the door.
“WHAT VAL!” her reply made me giggle.
“IM BORED.” I moaned banging on the door.
“FINE!” the door opened and I pulled her out and into one of the spare rooms.
I closed the door and sat next to her leaning against the wall.
“What are we doing here?” she questioned pushing me slightly.
“Not much, we could play poker? I have sweets.” I suggested.
“Okay you get your sweets, I will get my cards, sweets, poker hat and two more people.” she simply stated before bouncing up and walking out.
I ran out after her and whizzed into my room. After ripping through the bundles of stuff on my bed I revealed the kilo and a half of mixed sweets. This was going to be fun, but Hayley was a pro at poker! Maybe cheating?

When I got back Gerard and Ray were sitting across from Hayley, discussing something. Hayley was adjusting her hat, making sure it didn't look to crazy.
“I think we should play team poker.” Ray suggested as Gerard nodded, “That way you won't loose to badly.”
“Oh yes, thank you so much. Its my first time playing poker be nice.” Hayley lied with ease, winking at me.
“Yeah, I don't really understanding fully but I think we will figure it out.” I added and sat down, adding my sweets to hers.
“We have two kilos of sweets, how much do you have?” Gerard asked.
“Three we with take five hundred grams away from each of ours.” Hayley replied, that was one other good thing about her she always did the work because it was easy, I always copied from her in our lessons...I got A's in those subjects.
“Deal?” I said pushing the cards to Ray.
He dealt the cards, they were both confident they would win because they thought we had never played before. We all put in our sweets and started.
By the end of the first round Hayley had got half of their sweets, leaving them both with shocked faces.
“How did you manage that on your first go?” Gerard asked with the anger clear.
“Beginners luck I suppose.” We both lied, mentally high-fiving each other.
“Next round?” I asked, taking the cards and getting ready to deal.
This time it was close, but I knew Hayleys cards were better. She kept hinting she was bluffing but she wasn't. Gerard kept betting and betting, adding more and more.
“All in!” Gerard cheered looking over at Ray.
Hayley gave me a fake grimace and I mirrored, “All in.” she called weakly, we were too good at this.
“Put them down then!” Gerard slammed his cards down.
Then we both smirked, “I think I have won.”
Their faces dropped and I took the sweets. We put them into bags and rushed out.
“How much is that?” I asked peering at the big bags.
“Around five kilos.” she answered smiling.
“Split?” I suggested and she gave me the bigger bag, “Thanks.”
“Can I go to sleep now? Everyone else has.” she begged.
“Okay. But its only because they don't know how to live.”
“Playing Poker is not living.”

Gerard POV:

I walked past Mark and tried not to make eye contact or even stay close to him for long, such a shame we had to end it. I jumped on to my creaky old bunk. Regret filled my head and I closed my eyes trying to cover up the memories, but they wouldn't leave. I gave up and reached for my sketch pad. Drawing always helped when things got tougher. My book wasn't filled with love hearts or pretty people, but with super heros and broken things, like hearts and forgotten people. I liked looking at things like that because it was real, better than the magazines. I realised the sun was starting to rise and I stopped sketching and tried to fall asleep, it didn't work.
I walked to the bathroom to get ready. Mark stepped out topless and then rushed away making sure I wasn't near him too long. Sighing I walked into the room. It was going to be a long day.

Nolee POV:

I walked into Pippis mansion, it was all pink. I loved pink. Sarah was already there, sipping tea from one of the petal like tea cups.
“So Pippi, have you got any new plans for the ruining of Freak and Fag?” Sarah asked, I sat next to them both in a swivel chair.
“Well I thought we could move on the the fresh men?” she suggested with a sickly smile.
“Sounds good, we can welcome them with pranks and pick out our mini-mes for the year, then they can torture their year for us.” she smiled and patted Pippi on the back.
I just sat day dreaming through their little conversation, I couldn't be bothered to listen today, all I wanted was Pippi gone. I knew Jay would help me get her back, he missed her so much. I knew I wouldn't! She NEEDS to be gone and soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story