Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Go Ahead and Burn it Down.

The Fortunate

by XxLiveyourlifExX 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 1788 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Fortunate

The next morning Chris woke up at nine, got out of bed and took a shower. She put on a cute sundress her mother had bought her for her birthday and some cute inch tall heels. Her hair went back into a bun and her make up was done. As she left the room she laughed at Pete who seemed to have to sleep sprawled out ridiculously on a bed. She went into the kitchen where Patrick was with Sara.

“I made coffee,” Patrick said, “Do you want some?”

“Please.”

“So we’re going shopping as soon as BECCA GETS HER ASS READY!” Sara yelled the last part. Becca responded from her room with a not very nice word.

Chris giggled and continued Sara’s thought. “We’ll be back around one to pack. We’re leaving at two. We’ll leave you one of our sets of keys so you can go out if you want.”

“Sounds good.” Patrick then asked, “How were your nights last night?”

They chatted about the party as they finished their coffee. Becca came into the kitchen.
“Alright, bitches, I’m ready.”

Sara left her keys and the girls left the apartment. They each bought a few new bathing suits. Chris bought some new shoes. They were turquoise and awesome. They all bought some new athletic shorts and tee shirts. Becca found a pair of flip flops with a bottle opener on the bottom of them. Sara bought a new yellow sun dress.

At eleven thirty they met their parents at Betty’s for brunch. They talked about the party and their plans for the week. Becca’s mom suggested they take a day trip to New Braunfels and go to Schlitterbahn. Brunch was over and the girls had to hurry to get home and pack.

The next hour at the apartment was a whirlwind.

“BECCA!” Chris shouted, “DO YOU HAVE ONE OF MY SILVER GLADIATOR SANDALS?”

“EWW,” came Becca’s shouted reply came from her room, “WHY WOULD I WEAR ONE OF YOUR SHOES?!”

Sara walked into Chris’ room, “Can you pack that really cute pink sparkle top so I can steal it the first second your back is turned?”

Chris grinned and retrieved it from her closet. “But how will I ever know who took it?”

Chris was packing her hair and makeup stuff when Becca shouted again. “AHEM, TINA?”

“YES?!”

“I MAY POSSIBLY HAVE YOUR SANDAL…”

Chris ran to Becca’s room. There she was throwing things into a bag with one hand and holding
Chris’ missing sandal in the other.

“Bitch,” Chris said laughing and taking it from her.

“You know you love me,” Becca called to Chris’s retreating figure.

Somehow someway, they were packed when the limo came to get them at two. They stopped at a grocery store to stock up on junk food and really good food. They stopped at a liquor store to stock up on the appropriate items. Then they were on their way to the lake. They opened a bottle of Cristal in the car and had finished it by the time they got into the driveway of the house.
Chris, Becca, and Sara had placed themselves strategically by the doors of the limo. When the car stopped, they sprinted into the house leaving the others dumbfounded. They followed them in the house. The girls could be heard upstairs screaming “DIBS!” and “YOU GOT THE SUNSET ROOM LAST TIME!” and “I’VE NEVER GOTTEN TO STAY IN THIS ROOM!”

When the rest of them managed to find them upstairs they were sitting on the floor of one of the master suites playing rock, paper, scissors. “VICTORIOUS!” Chris shouted. She threw her bag possessively on the bed. The other two girls ran off to claim other rooms.

“You better put a claim in too. There are only four master suites and then the bunkroom downstairs.”

“I call it.” Stacy said, automatically. “No questions, boys, just acceptance.”

“Fine,” the boys said together.

Stacy went to find out which room was left and Chris took the boys to the basement where the bunkroom was. The bunkroom had a beautiful porch that looked out over the lake.

Then they went to unload the car. Groceries first, then the bags. Chris was putting the groceries away and organizing the kitchen. Becca pranced downstairs in her bikini and shorts.
“Get ready kids. It’s time to go on the boat!” She shouted, getting positive responses from the people in the house.

Chris put the last of the groceries away and then went upstairs. She dug through her bag to find the new green bikini she had just bought. It had stars on it. This made her happy. She took off Matt’s necklace and put it in her jewelry box. She slid on some Nike shorts and some flip flops and skipped downstairs.

They all met on the bunkhouse deck. Down the stairs into the storage shed.

“Skis!” Sara said.

“Board!” Chris said.

“If we take both, we can’t take the tube,” Becca pointed out, “More people can tube than ski or wakeboard.”

“Skis, then,” Chris conceded.

They grabbed the skis, the tube, the necessary ropes, and enough life jackets for everyone.

“Booze!” Becca exclaimed. “We forgot the booze!”

She convinced Andy to go back up to the house with her to get what they wanted. The rest of them walked down the slope to the water.

“How do we get to the boat?” Joe asked seeing the boat anchored out about thirty feet.

“We swim dummy,” Chris replied, she took off her shorts and flip flops, rolled them up inside her towel. “It’s easy, watch.” She and Sara waded into the water. About halfway to the boat they had to swim holding their towels out of the water. They threw their things into the boat and swam back to shore. “See.”

They all copied Chris and Sara, but it quickly became obvious that this wasn’t going work. “The tube?” Sara suggested.

Chris and Sara collected everyone’s belongings and put it on top of the tube along with the ropes and life jackets. Chris and Sara floated the tube and the skis out to the boat while the rest of them began to wade out to the boat. Sara went back to shore to help Andy and Becca with the cooler. Chris climbed onto the boat and started unloading the stuff from the tube and then she made sure everything was put where it should be.

“Someone’s a little OCD, today,” Pete said, getting onto the boat.

“Little bit,” she said drying off and putting her shorts back on. Then she went to the man
sitting at the wheel of the boat. “Hi, Carl.”

“Hi, Ms. Tina.”

“This is my friend from home, Pete. Pete, this is the Rhodes’ boat caretaker. He’s also the best wakeboard boat driver I know.”

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Pete.”

“Nice to meet you, Carl.”

“Can I get a little help?” came Stacy’s voice.

Chris went to help and oversee. Pete explored the boat. A few minutes later, she was carrying the cooler down stairs and found Pete there.

“Hey,” she said setting the cooler down.

“Hey. This place is awesome.”

“I know, right?” Chris began unpacking the food that Becca and Andy had picked out. “Come upstairs. We’re about to leave.”

Chris climbed the stairs carrying a bottle of wine and a stack of plastic cups. On deck, Becca and Sara were helping Carl get the boat ready to go. Chris gave the wine pouring duties to Pete and went to help tie things down.

Once finished, the girls went to join the others in the front of the boat. Chris sat in between Patrick and Pete who handed her a glass of wine. Carl took off super fast. They sped around the lake for a while before Chris and Sara decided they wanted to ski.

“That was so rad.” Joe said as she sat down in the back corner of the boat a while later. “Can you teach me how?”

She laughed, “Sure Joey, I’ll do it tomorrow.”

“Yay!”

They watched Sara ski and then they decided to get the tube out. Becca wanted to go first and she asked Andy to go with her.

“I’m game,” Andy said taking off his shirt.

They didn’t last very long. Well the kids on the boat were egging Carl on to put them outside the wake and drive faster. Surprisingly, Becca was the one who flew off first. When they got back on the boat, Andy was bragging about his “drummer hands” and how they were his key to success. Sara then took Joe and then Stacy out on the tube. While Stacy was hanging on for dear life, Pete found Chris.

“Wanna go on the tube with me?” He asked her.

“Are you sure you can handle it?” She asked him jokingly.

“Absolutely.”

Sara and Stacy cut before one of them fell off. Once they were back to the boat, Chris stood on the side of the boat and dove off. When she surfaced, Becca said to her, “You forgot your life jacket, dumbass.” She threw it into the water. Chris put it on and climbed onto the tube. Pete got on the tube and Chris helped him get the hand holds right. By the time they were ready they had floated twenty feet from the boat.

“Ready?” Chris asked.

“As I’ll ever be.”

Chris gave the thumbs up and then quickly grabbed the handle on the tube. They were off. Carl had them in and out of the wake, going faster and faster. Pete was screaming obscenities while Chris laughed at him. They were out for a while. Then it happened. Carl tossed them out of the wake and they hit the break just right. The tube flipped and they went flying.

Chris bobbed in the water and when she saw Pete’s face she laughed. “Rough landing?”

“Holy shit, that knocked the wind out of me.”

“It happens.”

They floated until the boat came to pick them up. Then they all decided it was time to go eat dinner.

A/N: Sooooo I was kinda storyboarding the rest of this story out and I realize that that this is kinda taking forever haha. So I've started cutting a couple of things that I think are unnecessary out, so if you think the story's missing something in the next few chapters, let me know =) also REVIEW!!!!!! PLEAAAAAASE! I've had NO reviews for this story =/ I'd like to know how you guys like it! Love, Corri
Sign up to rate and review this story