Categories > Original > Romance > iJobuscus

The Giving In

by Jazomaniac 0 reviews

Sean Finds out

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 1132 words

0Unrated
A/N; I'm so sorry that I have taken forever to write! Thanks for following my story :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Justine and Toby have had it good, no problems, and they have been barely busy. Until now. It's summer, Jenna is out of college, has a boyfriend, and her and said boyfriend are going to be joining them, along with many other YouTubers at a big convention in Florida...

Justine jogged up to Toby's house, like she did everyday for her excersice routine. She slowed down and walked inside.

"Ba-" She stopped herself as she was yelling for Toby, when she found him and Sean in the living room talking. "Oh, hey Sean."

"Hey, Justine." Sean said, smiling like an idiot. "So who lives here that has a name that starts with a B?"

"Uh," Justine and Toby said, embarassed and biting their lips.

"Don't try to hide it, I know." Sean said with a smirk.

"You do?" Justine asked.

"Of course, it's not like Toby doesn't slip up and try to hide it all the time."

Justine looked over at Toby and scowled at him. Toby looked down and shrugged. Justine sighed and walked out of the room. She could hear Toby scolding Sean while she was on her way to the bathroom. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door and took deep breaths.

Toby just glared at Sean. "How could you do that? She didn't even tell her sisters! Why would you just blurt out that it's obvious? It really stresses her out Sean.."

"I'm sorry Toby, but it really is super obvious."

"I know, we just love each other so much." Toby said quietly.

"I know man, I know..." Sean said, patting Toby's shoulder. Then he got up and walked into the kitchen. "You want anything?"

"How about a beer?" Toby suggested, but Sean just laughed, cause he knew that Toby didn't drink. Toby just sighed.

Justine walked out of the bathroom, a little cleaned up from her jog and back into the living room. She sat down next to Toby and leaned her head on his shoulder. Toby smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"How was your jog today?" He asked her, starting their daily routine.

"It was alright I guess. Nothing too interesting happened." She shrugged softly.

"That sucks.." Toby said quietly, feeling awkward for the first time in a long time with her. "So, are we riding seperately, or together to the airport this weekend?"

"Oh, crap, I forgot all about the Florida convention..." She said, sitting upright. "What are we gonna do Toby? It's getting harder and harder to hide it.." She looked over at him and sighed.

"Well, maybe we should tell everyone. I'm sure they'll keep it a secret." Toby suggested while she just shook her head.

"No, I don't want that."

"Why not, babe?"

"I just.." She shook her head and trailed off, putting her face in her hands. "No." She mumbled through her hands.

Just then Sean walked back in with a huge sandwich and a few bottles of water. He threw two to Toby, and sat down with the other and his sandwich on Toby's gaming chair.

"So how long have you guys been together?" Sean asked before he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Uh, four months next week." Toby said with a smile while he rubbed Justine's back, trying to calm her nerves.

"Gag me.." Sean mumbled through his sandwich.

Toby sighed. "Sean, why don't you just leave. I want some alone time with my girl."

Sean nodded and got up. "It was nice seeing you Justine." Justine nodded and Sean walked out.

"Are you ready to go yet?" Toby called from Justine's living room.

"Just a sec, babe." Justine called from upstairs, throwing a few last things in her bag.

"Well, we're gonna be late if we don't leave now." Toby said back.

Toby closed her bag and zipped it then grabbed it and ran downstairs. She threw her other bags over her shoulders and looked at Toby. She smiled.

"I'm ready now." She said with a grin.

"Awesome." Toby said with a smile and got up. He walked over and kissed her head before he walked out with most of the bags.

She followed behind him with her three bags and locked her apartment door befoe she left. They walked down to Toby's car and put their bags in the trunk and back seat. She got in the front seat and buckled up, then waited for him.

Toby and Justine sat on the airplane next to each other on the plane, a few other youtubers surrounding them, like Phil, Shane, and Brittani. They all had their significant others, Lisa, Liz, and Joey. They were all out in the open with the YouTubers. Not Justine and Toby though, and it was really starting to stress them both out.

Toby leaned over and whispered into Justine's ear. "Meet me in the bathroom in two minutes. We need to talk." He got up and walked over to the bathroom and waited for her.

After a few minutes Justine did as Toby asked and got up. She walked over to the bathroom and opened the door and walked in like nothing was wrong, like Toby wasn't even in there. She locked the door and turned to him.

"What?" She asked quietly.

"I can't do this anymore Justine. I can't hide from everyone, especially not our friends. I want to tell them." Toby said, just as quietly as he pulled her onto his lap. She sighed and nodded.

"Alright, deal. Why don't we all go have dinner when we get to Florida? All of our friends, and we can tell them." Justine said, nodding slowly. Toby smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." Toby said quietly, his face inching closer to hers. Justine bit her lip and pulled away.

"I think we should leave before they get suspicious for now." Justine got off his lap and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She walked back to her seat and sighed.

Justine leaned her head against the back of her seat until she felt Toby sit down next to her. She opened her eyes ad looked over at him with a smile, but her smile fell when she noticed how hurt he looked. She placed her hand on his and furrowed her brows.

"Babe," she whispered quietly, "Is something the matter?"

He looked down at her and pulled his hand away and crossed his arms. "No." He said sternly then leaned his head back. He pulled out his phone and put his headphones in his phone and ears then turned it up loud and closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Justine frowned and leaned back, doing the same.
Sign up to rate and review this story