Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 12.

by mcr_killjoy 3 reviews

preparing for warped!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 360 words - Complete

0Unrated
ROSIES P.O.V

It was getting late, so Dad dropped Nolee and Adam off at their houses and we went home.
Linda, well my grandma, noticed the mark on my face, so we had to explain to her about what happened.
Then i went off to bed, dad came into my room and sat on my bed.

"I'm really glad you've made some new friends Rosie, they're really nice" Dad said.

"Yeah me too, So what we doing on my days off?" I said seen as I'd been suspended.

"Upto you, we'll decide in the morning, get some sleep though, night" he said as he tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Night dad" I said before I went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, to something smelling really nice, I got out of bed, got dressed and ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

"ooo! pancakes" I squeeled.

Dad laughed at me and put a plate infront of me. Then my phone started ringing 'Well if you wanted honesty thats all you had to say, i never want to let you down, or have you go its better of this way', I pulled it out my pocket, "hello?" I said between mouthfuls of pancakes "yeh, gooddd" "okays, see you later" I said as I hung up.

"Who was that?" Dad asked me.

"Nolee" I said, "she said everyone found out about Brittany, and apparently, it's the talk of the school, cause nobody ever stood up to her before and nobody likes her, not so popular anymore then ay"

"oh well thats good" Dad said, "so today, what shall we do?"

"errm I dunno, lets go get coffeeeee, and then go shopping, i need new clothes for warped" I suggested.

"okay, you ready to go?" he asked.

I was already dressed and that, so I said yeh, we headed out and got into dads car and drove to starbucks, we both got lattes.

We went shopping in hot topic, I got some new skinnie jeans, an avenged sevonfold top, a bring me the horizon hoody, and vans with pandas on, I was amazed with these, I loved pandas.
Sign up to rate and review this story