Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when the lights go out

when the lights go out

by mcraddikt 1 review

A Killjoy is left without anything. Her group has been and killed and is alone. Along her search through the desert she finds another group that lets her join. What she didn't know is that the new ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-14 - 544 words

0Unrated
AHHH! I got inspired by a couple of stories I read on here. I have no idea where this story is going, but I guess we will have to wait and find out. Hope you like it! REVIEWS Please! I didn't know what to name grace so I just named her missile kid, but the name is not mine it belongs to KillJoyDD from the story we are the fabulous Killjoys. just wanted to throw that out there.
Here I am, walking through the middle of the desert. Lonely. looking for some place i could crash. Maybe even a new group? I don't know. All I Know is that walking through the desert under blazing hot sun can get really tiring.
I see something in the distance. I think its a diner. I can't really tell. As a approach it I notice that there is a car in a parking spot. I reach for the door and open it hoping that at last I have found civilization.
"Hello?", I said in a shy voice. Suddenly four guys jump out of no where, pointing their guns at me. I freeze in terror. not knowing what to do. I take out gun too and point towards them.
" Who are you and what do you want?",asked a guy who looked like he was in his mid twenties. He had flaming red hair that he pushed away from his face.
" Umm... name is Venus. But my killjoy name is Black Heart. I like to be called V. I've been wondering through the desert, searching for another group." We stood there in awkward silence. They all glared at me.
" Where is your group?" The red haired guy asked.
" My group was killed in a drac- attack. I was the only one who survived." I replied in a strong voice. Then they put their guns down, but kept their hands near the guns just in case,.
" I'm sorry for your lost. And also for the fact that we startled you, but we didn't know anyone was here and we.. well.. you know. Anyways my killjoy name is Party Poison, this Jet Star, Fun Ghoul, and Kobra Kid."
" Sorry about the whole coming in and scaring you situation. When i saw the diner I thought that maybe there was a group. And that maybe i could join them-"
" Who is she?", a little girl around the age of ten came in and cut me off. She glared at me and stared me down. She had light brown curly afro and had cute lil' eyes.
" This Black Heart. She's a killjoy. She's also our guest." Poison said. Then he looked at me. His hazel eyes were sparkling. Damn he looked cute. I smiled at the girl.
" Oh. Well hi Black Heart. I'm Grace, but my killjoy name is Missile kid."
" Nice to meet you." I winked at her and then smiled.
" So.. since you have no group, I think that you can stay here and join our group." Poison told me. He winked and then gave a kind smile.
" Really? You guys mean it?" I asked enthusiastically. They all gave me a smile and shook their heads. I was filled with so much happiness I thought I was going to explode!
Sign up to rate and review this story