Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer

symptoms

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

symptoms start showing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 389 words

0Unrated
Sorry its taken me for ever to get this posted up, but i am already working on the other chapter so it will be posted up real soon. Anyways... I need more reviews and opinions what you guys think about the story.

- three weeks later-

" Hey Jenny! Wait up." I turned around to see Gee. He was gorgeous.

How had I been able to get such an awesome guy? Damn was he cute.

" What's up?" I asked him as he caught up to me.

" Nothing I was just think of asking this awesome girl out for

coffee." he gave me a smile that seemed to hypnotize me.

" Hmmmm. I wonder who that is 'cause who know I was kind of hoping

this cute guy asking me out for coffee but I guess I'm stuck with just

my boy friend." I punched his arm playfully.

" Just your boy friend?" he was about to complaint but I broke him off

with a kiss because I really just wanted to get to it.

We walked to our favorite coffee shop, Star bucks. This time we just sat down and talked about what we want to do in the future.

" So.. If you could do anything before you died what would it be?"

" Hmm..." He waited for an answer but I honestly didn't know. " I know! I want to ride a hot air balloon."

" Really?" Gee gave me a surprised look.

" What?" I asked self conscious

" Nothing, I just didnt think that was what you were going to say.!

" Well what did you expect me to say?"

" I don't know."

" Well what do you want to do?"

" Well... go to a concert of the Misfits."

" We should go." I said excitedly. He agreed and then we continued with our talk. We talked like that for a while until I felt strange. I felt like I was going to faint.

" Jen? You look pale are okay?"

" um..no.. I think I should go home." He nodded and then helped me get to the car.

The drive seem to take for ever. When we finally arrived at my house Gerard helped me get into bed and stayed with me the whole night. What the hell had happened earlier? I fell asleep in his arms and for once I actually felt safe.

Return to Top
Sign up to rate and review this story