Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when the lights go out

jealousy

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Jealousy strikes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 372 words

0Unrated
Short chapter again. Sorry. but i will did write the net two chapters too so i will update them as soon as I finish updating this one. REVIEWS

I didn't leave my room once yesterday after Poison had come to talk. I was still in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find Heidy standing there. She walked past me and came into my room. " Listen honey " she spoke in a sarcastic voice. " I am going to let you off the hook this time because everything turned out great afterwards. But if you ever try a stunt like that ever again. It WILL mean bye bye Poison. You hear me?" she was pissed off now. I stood there and said nothing. " Good. Glad we understand each other. " then she left the room leaving me alone once again.

I stayed in my room until my stomach was begging for food. I walked out into the kitchen to see if I could find some food. Instead of food I found Poison hugging Heidy on the couch. I saw him look at me but I just kept walking towards the kitchen.

We had just broken up and he was already onto Heidy? What the fuck was his problem? This wasn't going to stay like this. Screw me I'll screw you right back. I walked towards Frank and pretended to trip. I fell into Frank's arms just as planned. I didn't want to hurt Frank in anyway or anything, I wasn't going to use him. I just wanted to show Gerard that you can't just break up Venus and get away with it. Frank held me in his strong arms.

" Wow Frank I never noticed how much muscle you have." I starred into his deep hazel eyes. They were beautiful.

" Thanks" We got so close we were could have kissed if I wanted to but I just didn't think I was ready for that just yet. I saw Poison looking straight at us. I knew that he was really jealous. I could see it in his eyes. I slowly pulled away from the hug. I stayed starring
at Frank. Than walked into the kitchen, grabbed my food and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story