Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To The Black Parade: The Musical

Welcome To The Black Parade: The Musical

by dancer126 1 review

It is more cooler than it sounds,call me crazy but I think this show is a winner.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 422 words

2Original
Ok I am taking a break from Our Dangerous Days and bringing you a whole new musical that shows that anyone can have a second chance.

Based off of My Chemical Romance's Critically acclaimed album, The Black Parade,Broadway is bringing it to life on stage staring The members of My Chemical Romance we bring you a story of all love,second chances,and fear all with stunning technology,sets, and a stunning remastered and remixed soundtrack of The Band's greatest hits!

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!


[IMG]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/dancer126/blackparademusicalposter2.jpgIMG]



Inside The Play Bill (just has the names of the main characters)

Main Characters:

Aubergine "Gean" Welsh
A sheltered shy girl who had as an amazing artistic ability. She dies mysteriously off stage the night her high school sweet heart was going to propose to her. She is in her early 20s.

Gerard
The Mysterious drum major of the Black Parade. He bears a striking resemblance to Gean’s boyfriend. His past is a mystery.


Frank
The Rhythm Guitarist of The Black Parade. He is the punker of the group but has an extremely morbid dark comedic personality. Said to be a modern day Joker from Batman.

Ray
The Lead Guitarist of the Black Parade. He is the guy next door who everyone can easily be friends with. He doesn’t seam like he is dead and people find it hard to believe he is dead.

Mikey
The Bassist of The Black Parade. He is Gerard’s younger brother who is more the unique basket head of the group. He seams to know something about Gerard.
Bob
The Drummer of The Black Parade.The quiet one of the group. You can always hear his calling drum beat of The Black Parade.

Mother War
A mysterious woman who somewhat runs the Black Parade. She is said to be “straight from Hell” and kicked out because the devil was afraid of her. She and her two daughters, Fear and Regret are know for “taking care of the members of the Parade”. The Band Members refer to her as “Mama”.

Fear
One of the two daughters of Mother War. She can sense the fear that the souls that join have that they never overcame when they died.

Regret
One of the two daughters of Mother War. She can sense all the regrets and mistakes the dead souls have made before they die and join the Parade.



[/The Whole theater goes pitch black as the curtains begin to open...
Sign up to rate and review this story