Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Airplanes

by Pumukly-chan 0 reviews

Enjoy reading it . 8D Characters: Alfons Heiderich and Gerty Oszvard ( my Original character --> http://pumukly.deviantart.com/gallery/29996586#/d3fcm18

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-18 - 734 words - Complete

0Unrated
In the cold night,in the darkness , with the jacket he gaved her two years ago,with some black boots on her feet,with her cheeks frozen , she walked down the street where she usually walked with him every day in the morning, while talking about nonsense, which was important for them.She stopped for a moment ,without caring if she’l freeze , she was thinking back in the past when her blond haired prince hardly could say goodbye to her ,trying to save more minutes just for watching her cute face and her big baby brown eyes.

“Don’t you have work today?” she said with a curious face.

“Yes I have, but I would like to spend more time with you these days.We don’t have enough time for each other because of the hard work.” he said with those gentle blue eyes.

“Come on Alfi! You can’t be this careless! Work comes first,then the fun. You know Dr. Oberth, he’s so angry on us when we even try to joke,he’s yellying on us like if we have done some crime or something” she laughed softly,putting her hand over her mouth.

“Ahahaha” he laughed gently "I know.I know.So that’s why I’l just stole a kiss and hurry to work”

He put his hands around her shoulders and he got closer to her to kiss her.A soft kiss was a farewell,then the blond haired beauty runned of to work.
But all this was just in the past. Time went by and alot of things changed.She still stood in front of the road watching memories from backin the past and pictures which remind her on him.Suddenly tears camed out.Tears which was hot like fire compared to her cheeks warmth.She falled down screaming deeply from her soul.

“NOOOO!!!!Why?Oh please tell me why?” From her eyes camed out more tears streaming like blood.She was alone.All alone left in the world.All she had was him.
Then after a minute She stand up walking forward.

“I wish my feelings could get over all what happened this easily like I stand up now,but it’s to hard.”

She walked up to the cemetery.When she got there,she stopped for a moment saying:

“Hi there.I’m sorry for not coming with flowers this time but it’s late and the flower shops are already closed.”

She walked inside the dark cemetery and she stopped to a grave. On the grave was written a name,but it was to dark there that it couldn’t be read.

”I’m sorry for bothering you, but I missed you so much these days.I wanted to be close to you.”

After saying these words she started to cry harder then ever.

”I..I love you and I miss you so much that I feel like I’m dying in this pain.What was what I’ve done for paying in exchange all this pain and tears?Please, if you hear me ,give me a sign that you’re here and you are listening to what I’m saying right now. “

But nothing happened.The girl was destroyed.She falled down remained without any power in her legs,starting to cry and cry and cry. But suddenly airplanes appeared on the sky .It was so beautiful.You could easily compare them with a meteor shower.She stand up amazed of what she was looking at ,saying:

“ Well unless I can make a wish.”

Then the planes flew quickly away leaving a message on the sky “I love you “ These we’re the words written on the sky.She could read it even if it was night. Her tears runned away in the moment she read what was written on the sky.She was sure it was a message from him.

“Me too.”,she said.

Her eyes got wet of tears again. Then with a small smile on her face she went home leaving the grave in the dark cemetery.

“Maybe I was dreaming,maybe it was real, but one thing is for sure. You’re alive inside of me, inside of my heart and as long as I live , you’l live with me and if one day I will die you will die with me too,Alfons Heiderich ”
Sign up to rate and review this story