Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Go Ahead and Burn it Down.

A Game Of Chance

by XxLiveyourlifExX 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 1443 words - Complete

0Unrated
A Game Of Chance

They had all had some of the tequila, so instead of cooking they ordered pizza.

“Do we wanna go to Schlitterbahn tomorrow?” Becca asked.

“What’s Schlit- What’s that?” Stacy asked.

“It’s this awesome waterpark,” Chris explained. “It’s like half an hour from here. I’d like to
go.”

“Sounds fun.”

“Ok,” Becca replied. “Before we get too drunk, lets decide when we wanna leave so I can call a car.”

They decided to leave the house at nine so they could spend the whole day at the park.
Once they got some food into Joe and Sara, they sobered up a bit. But not for long. Becca came down stairs and threw a pack of cards on the coffee table. “Kings?”

“Yes please, “ Sara said, only a little slurred.

“I’m in,” Chris said.

“What’s Kings?” Andy asked.

“Only the best drinking game ever.” Becca said returning to the table with two Mike’s for her and two beers for Chris. “Grab some booze. With eight of us, two drinks should suffice.”

Everyone dispersed and then came back. Chris sat on the floor shuffling the cards on the table.
“So here’s the rules,” she started, she spread the cards on the table in a ring. “You pick a card. Depending on the number, you do something. House rules that we play by are Aces are either social, waterfall, or suck and blow, the person who gets the card has to choose. Kings are, obviously, make your own rule. Queens are questions, but instead of everyone in the room asking the card holder a question, the card holder asks a question to the room and everyone has to answer, including the asker. Jack is I Never, five fingers. Ten is categories, nine is bust a rhyme. Eight is make a date and seven is heaven. Six is chicks, five is guys, four is floor, three is me, and two is you. Ready to play?”

Becca drew a car. “Four.”

“Four is floor!” Sara yelled enthusiastically putting her hand on the floor. Joe was the last to catch on. Sara laughed joyfully and mockingly told him, “Drink, bitch!”

They played a few rounds. Chris got a King and made her favorite “if you swear you put your head on the table” rule. Patrick got a Queen and asked who had ever been skinny-dipping.

“Laaaame,” Becca said.

Sara made her traditional “Sara and Chris” date, Andy made Pete drink when he got a two, then
Pete drew a Jack.

“Yay!” Sara said, she was now sitting in a chair upside down.

“What’s a Jack again?” Pete asked.

“I Never,” Chris responded. “Five fingers everyone. Pete you go first.”

“Never Have I Ever…” he paused to think “…kissed a boy.”

“Cop out,” Sara said from next to him. To Becca and Chris she said, “They really don’t know how to play this game, do they. Never Have I Ever slept with anyone in this room. In the Biblical sense of course.”

Everyone looked around to see who would put a finger down. Stacy looked down and her digits went from four to three. Surprisingly, Andy put a finger down too.

“What?!” Chris exclaimed.

“There was this one time…” Stacy started.

“It isn’t a big deal,” Andy said.

“Not even a little deal. It was in high school,” Stacy pointed out.

“A long time ago.”

In all the commotion, no one noticed Patrick put a finger down with a little grin on his face.

“My turn!” Joe said. “Never Have I Ever wanted to sleep with Pete Wentz.”

“NOT FAIR!” Sara said. “He’s a celebrity!”

“Put your finger down, Sara,” Joe said joyfully.

“Chris you better get them good,” Becca said, putting another finger down.

“Never Have I Ever,” Chirs started, “toured the country on a bus.”

“Cheap shot,” Pete said as he, the boys, and Stacy put fingers down.

“It got the job done,” Chris said, “Besides, Pete pulled the ‘kissed a boy’ card.”

“Never Have I Ever slept in the same bed as someone in this room,” Becca said.

“Damn.” Everyone but Becca and Sara put a finger down.

“I only have one lefttttt,” Stacy whined.

“It’s your turn, Stacy.”

“Ummmmmmm. Never Have I Ever…attended the University of Texas.”

“You suck,” Chris said putting down a finger.

“Patrick,” Stacy said, menacingly, “You better not say something I’ve done.”

Patrick said, “Never Have I Ever bought a pair of shoes that cost more than a hundred dollars.”

All the girls groaned. “Patrickkkkk,” Stacy said. “You can’t buy shoes for less than a hundred dollars. I lose.”

“Drink!” shouted Becca and Sara together.

Sara pulled an Ace. “Waterfall!” She declared.

Chris and Becca knew what they were in for. Sara was awesome at waterfall. By the end of it,
most people’s first drink was gone.

“You’re ridiculous,” Joe said looking at her admiringly.

The round continued and went around a few times. Nothing interesting was pulled until it was
Sara’s turn again. “Queen!” She announced joyfully. “My question is, if you had to pick a person in this room to be with, like together, with who would it be?”

The only thought that ran through Chris’ mind was ‘shit.’

Joe answered, no hesitation, “Sara.”

There were the expected wolf whistles and mocking comments. Chris encouraged them to give
herself more time to come up with an answer other than ‘Pete.’

Thankfully, Sara to the rescue! “I’m gonna be sick.”

Chris got up and opened the door to the deck for her. She ran outside and puked over the rail.
Becca and Joe went to her aid.

“Well I guess that game’s over.” Andy said.

Chris went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for Sara. Pete followed her. “What was your answer?”

She jumped, spilling the glass of water. “Shit, Pete. You scared me.”

“Sorry,” he said. He had been thinking all day. Mostly about Chris. And it scared the hell out of him. He really wanted to know how she felt. “So what was you’re answer?”

“What are you talking about?” She asked refilling the glass.

“Your answer. To Sara’s question.” Pete said following Chris out onto the deck.

“Hey sweetheart,” Chris said, focusing on the sick girl sitting on deck. “Drink this.”

She continued to be sick for fifteen minutes. After she was better and Chris had gotten her to drink some water, Joe picked her up and took her upstairs. Stacy and Patrick had picked up the empty bottles and cans from the living room and put the cards away.

Becca was lying on the couch her eyes closed. “I’m drunk,” she moaned.

“I know,” Chris replied. Then she said, “I’ve got a headache. I’m gonna go to bed.”

She waved as everyone said goodnight. Upstairs she decided to take a shower. She put on a sweatshirt and some shorts and brushed her teeth. When she walked into her room to get in bed, she saw Pete laying on her bed with the television on.

“Hey,” she said, “Whatchya doin?”

“I brought you some water and aspirin,” Pete said sitting up.

Chris smiled and walked over to the bed, “Thanks Pete.”

“Before I give it to you, you have to answer Sara’s question.”

“What?” she asked as she flopped on the bed.

“From the game.”

“You’re still on that?” she murmured, her eyes closed.

“Yup,” he said lying back down.

“Why are you so interested?” When he didn’t answer, she asked another question. “What’s your answer?”

More silence. After a few minutes Pete said, “I don’t want to say.”

“Why?” Chris asked as she rolled on her side to face him. “Is it Patrick?” There was a look of
confusion on Pete’s face, Chris laughed. “I knew it! It’s Patrick!”

“What?!”

Chris continued to laugh. “I’m just kidding.” There was more silence. Then, in a more serious
voice she said, “Why don’t you want to say?”

Pete’s face was troubled. “Because it might not turn out well.” He paused. “Why won’t you tell me your answer?”

“Same reason,” she said softly.

“We could answer at the same time?”

“Maybe…”

“On the count of three?”

Chris thought for a second, swallowed, and nodded. Then she whispered, “One.”

“Two.”

“Three,” they said together.

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN. I really have far to much time on my hands today. Thanks again to Jess. You're so quick at reviewing. I figured you might like some more lol
Sign up to rate and review this story