Categories > Original > Drama

Frankie and Gee, in love. DUH

by kissmeyouanimal 1 review

Gee meets frankie at collage and falls in love with him ofcourse.. :)

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 690 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV...
I heard my alarm go off..It must be that time of day again..7.00am.
And time for school again. Ah shit, if i don't get up now, i know i'll be late. I could already hear Mikey downstairs pottering about. Mikey is my brother, My little brother, He's shy, tall and skinny, with glasses, he plays bass and he's very quiet.I However am very different, i have not skinny, but i wouldnt call myself fat..I have pale skin and hazel eyes. I like to draw and write, and i love singing, I'm not that quiet only if there's something wrong with me.
"Gerard, are you up yet?, Can i come in..i have coffee"
that was Mikey, we were so close, i could tell him anything.
"Yeah, come in Mikes, i'm up" I replied sleepily. "Ahh, well that makes a change Gee, you are hardly ever up when you're meant to be" Mikey let out a little chuckle. Mikey doesn't smile much, but he doesn't stop smiling when he's with me, and that make's me so happy. I groaned and sat up, Mikey handed me a hot cup of coffee. I breathed in the scent of the coffee and sighed happily.
"Cheers Mikes".
"No problem Gee, Now get up..meet me downstairs in 10mins, Mums driving us to school apparently"
And with that, he chuckled again and went off, skipping down the hall.
I smiled to myself, As long as he is happy i thought to myself. I dragged myself out of bed and yawned. What to wear today? I look around my closet and found my 'green day' top, Along with that i pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and red converses. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I'm so fucking ugly. I ran a comb through my back short hair. There we go ready, I went into the bathroom, Brushed my teeth and smiled into the mirror, before shortly sighing again.
Picking up my bag, i skip downstairs grabbing another coffee.
"MIKEY I'M READY" I call.
"I know..I'm right here dude" Mikey stands up from the sofa he was sitting on and grabs another coffee.
My Mother walks down the stairs and looks at us both sipping at our hot coffee's.
"You two are so alike" She smiled.
She could be more wrong, but i smiled back at her never the less. She drove us to school and pecked us on the cheek before driving away.
I sighed and looked at Mikey, he sighed to.
"Lets go then bro.." i said quietly
"Gee..What is it?, are you being bullied? Please tell me.." Mikey looked worried, tugging at his hair.
I usually tell Mikey everything, but i knew this would worry him.
"Nooo, don't be silly Mikey, i just hate todays lessons, that's all"
He looked confused. "But Gee, you have art all day.."
I opened my mouth wide. Shit, how did he know all my lessons? I searched in my head what to say next. I decided not to know i had Art today "Oh do i? Is it Monday?" I said lightly
He gave me a look that said 'We'll talk later' and shrugged, "Okay then Gee" he whispered, and walked away. "See you at break" He called back.
I just smiled and nodded. Yes, I had no friends. Everyone was so mean and shitty at this school. I was shy, but once you got to know me, i sure was not. I heard the bell and walked into my art class sitting on my own.
The teacher, Miss. Lerd, coughed for silence.
"We have a new student everybody, His name is Frank Iero" She pauses and looks around. "Frank Iero, will you please stand up"
A small short skinny boy stood up. I couldn't breath..he was so beautiful, no..more than beautiful.
Frank smiled blushing waving at everybody awkwardly, then he looked at me, and smiled the most loveliest smile i have ever seen. He came and sat next to me.
"Hi i'm Frank"


..Well that was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story