Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Darren In Wonderland

Curious and Curiouser

by Brideofbillie 0 reviews

Darren meets the March Hare

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 253 words

0Unrated
Darren was falling, that was for sure. But he was falling very slowly. He passes many objects that were just floating. "Where the hell am I going?"

He passed a globe and he was flipped upside down. "I'm I going to the center of the earth?" he asked as he was turned right side up. "Impossible!"

Then he fell in a chair, he fell along slowly in the chair, then an umbrella stand came to him. A sign hung around it. The sign said Take One. Darren looked up, half expecting a rain cloud. None. But he took one anyway. Then, the chair pused him off and he fell, FAST.

He opened the umbrella. He floated downward. He finally landed. He was in a weird hallway. Many pictures of Steven hanging up and about. He spotted a girl with jet black hair and brown rabbit ears, bowing to a full length picture of Steven. "Uh hi?" said Darren.

"Who are you?" she asked. She wore a red tuxeo and shiney red high heels.

"Darren Shan," he said. "Do you know where Steven went to?"

"My Stevey?" she said. "Not my tea party, that's for sure."

"Tea party?" he asked?

"Yup! Today is my Unbirthday!" she said. "And it's Steven's and Mr. Tall's and Kurda's!"

"Unbirthday?" asked Darren.

Then the two heard a slam. "STEVEN!!!!" she squealed.

"Was that him?" asked Darren?

But the girl was gone. Darren went walked down the corridor. Then he saw a door, with Anne's face as the doorknob!
Sign up to rate and review this story