Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silent Treatment

Sing

by MrsWayandIero 2 reviews

Thank you for reading. A little drama, here.=]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 694 words

0Unrated
-Gerard’s POV-
When Mrs. Barnes said she was going to explain why Minax wouldn’t talk, I never thought it would be something as serious as her vocal cords were removed. I just thought she would be traumatized because of her parents. I can’t believe this. I feel bad for her. I got pulled out of my thoughts when Mrs. Barnes asked me if I still wanted to adopt her, after sending Minax out of the room. Well, of course I am still going to adopt her!
“Yes, Mrs. Barnes, I do still plan on adopting her. When can we take her home?” I asked and her face lit up with happiness. Her eyes welled up with tears.
Lyn-Z went over to her and rubbed her back as she cried. “Shh. It’s okay, Becky.” My wife said to her to comfort her.
“It is okay. I’m just so happy. All the other people I have explained it to have left without adopting her.” Becky said. “Now, you may take her home as soon as you fill out the paperwork. Here.” She went into her desk drawer and got out a thing of paperwork that me and Lyn-Z needed to fill out.
---------
-Minax’s POV-
I sat out in the hallway, texting my roommate. She understands why I am silent. She is the only kid here that knows why. I got bored with nothing but texting, so I took out my Ipod and put the ear buds in. I put my music on shuffle and the first song that played made me cry. I was laying on the floor, on my side, with my arms wrapped around my knees, which were pulled up to my chest, bawling without any noise.
“Minax!” I heard Gerard yell, before running over to me and picking me up and placing me on his lap. He took the Ipod and looked at the song. “What does this song mean to her?” He asked Becky, while I cried into his shoulder and he held me close.
Becky took the Ipod and sighed. “Oh lord.” I saw her eyes well up with tears, ready to fall at any moment. “This was her mother’s favorite song. You Can Let Go by Crystal Shawanda.”
Gerard started rocking me back and forth, while singing to me. I could just barely recognize the song. It was Sing, off of their new album, Danger Days. I don’t remember much, because I fell asleep, still in his arms.
---------------------
-Lyn-Z’s POV-
Gerard was singing to her. How cute. I always knew he would be a good father, but I never knew he would be THIS good of a father to a girl her just met, all though, that is a good sign. I saw her eyes close, and I heard her breathing go back to normal. She fell asleep in his arms. Awww! How cute! “Gee, let’s go home.” I said, but then turned to Becky Barnes. “We are able to take her home, right?” I ask, just making sure.
“Why yes. Of course. I will get her things.” She said, then Gerard said, “Yes, I will help you. Lyn-Z, watch her for a moment. We will be right back.” After he had laid Minax on the floor, he walked past me, giving me a quick peck on my lips, then walking up the stairs. Ahh, we are going to be such a good family! I can already tell. I am so glad I am not only going to have Rebecca, but I will have Minax too. I put my hand on my stomach because Rebecca was kicking. I am so glad Gee wanted another daughter. If he hadn’t said that, Minax would still be here without a chance of a good person coming to adopt her.
-----------------------
Thank you all for your wonderful reviews! It made me so happy to check my story today and I already had 4 reviews! Man, I think that is the most I have gotten in one night. I hope you are still reading. Thank you, readers! I will update tomorrow, I promise. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story