Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Spider Monkey

by MikeyWayIsAdorkable 3 reviews

Mikey ends up in the middle of the rainforest. He is not alone; Frank is with him. But, how did they end up there? (One-shot) [Frikey]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 1443 words

1Original
I heard the noises of monkeys, birds and something rustling in the bush. Where was I? I felt a gentle mist fall onto my face. I opened my eyes to see trees and leaves above me. Something moved underneath me, making me jump up to my feet. A giant centipede made it's way on the jungle floor. It was foggy and I was alone.

"When did I end up in the rain forest?" I asked myself.

Well, this was something I hadn't expected. Last thing I remember was..

"Mikey, the coffee machine is broken again," Gerard complained from the kitchen.

"Not my fault, asshole," I replied. I had not had my coffee and now I was really irritable.

Ray and Bob rushed into the room, grinning like mad men. They were obviously hiding something at the moment. I was about to ask what when Gerard came into the room and smirked. That was rather confusing.

"We got it," Ray exclaimed.

Bob gave everyone, including myself, a cup of coffee. I drank it gratefully, and then I promptly passed out.


"This isn't funny!" I yelled. "Gerard, if you are out there... Leaving me alone in the rainforest isn't fucking funny."

I felt myself begin to cry. I was so scared. All alone in the rainforest. I was here to die. What a painful unusual way to die. I walked a few steps, then stopped to check my surroundings. Nothing seemed to want to eat me yet.

Crack! I heard a branch snap somewhere. I sobbed silently to myself. I just wanted to die, but not like this. Remind me to haunt my band mates and brother when I become a spirit.

"M-Mikey?" A voice called out in the distance. "Is...is that you?!"

A smaller man approached through the darkness of the forest. A sigh of relief flooded over me. I wasn't alone anymore, thank the Lord. He ran over to me and embraced me in a hug.

"Frank!" I exclaimed. "Oh thank god it's you. Why the fuck are we in a rainforest?"

Frank shook his head. "I don't know. I just remember drinking that coffee Bob gave me..."

I nodded. "Same here. Should we, uh, walk?"

Frank and I walked a little bit, still scared beyond belief. He almost tripped and grabbed onto my arm for support. Neither of us talked, and the silence was killing me. Every once in awhile I would hear a noise, and get all paranoid. Frank tried to reassure me, that it was nothing.

"Cue the spiders."

"Are you sure it's time?"

"Yes."


"Holy shit!" Frank screeched. "Something is on me! Get it off! Mikey!"

I looked at his denim covered legs. A giant spider was crawling up his pant leg. Poor Frank looked like he was ready to have a heart attack. I kicked it off, sending it flying. Frank was practically hyperventilating, and I tried to calm him down. He fell over into my arms

"Mikey.. That.. Oh my God.." Just fragmental sentences. "Mikey, you fucking saved me. I love you."

"Frank," I said, "it's no big deal."

"Can you carry me, please? I don't want another spider incident." he asked. Who am I to say no? "I get it if you don't want to, but you'd be my savior."

I nodded, and Frank jumped on my back. We kept walking forward. Frank's grip was tight around my neck. His legs kept tightening around my waist. Once in a while we'd come across a bug or a small animal, nothing too dangerous.

"Cue panther."

"Dude, are you trying to kill them?!"

"Fine. Cue baby panther."


Grrr, meow.

"Um, Mikey?" Frank said hugging me tighter. "Did you hear that, too?"

I nodded. The bushes rustled and I froze in my tracks. Our heart rate increased. Well, now we're dead. Whatever it was in the bushes was most definitely going to kill us. At least I die with my best friend.

A small black panther hopped out of the bush, making Frank and I awe at it's cuteness. Frank jumped off my back and went to walk towards the small feline. I stopped him.

"If it's alone, it's mother is obviously near," I said. "Don't touch it."

Frank pouted. "But, Mikey... Look how cute it is!"

The panther stumbled toward us, rubbing against our legs. I admit, it was cute, but I didn't feel like dying by the mother panther. Frank, oblivious to the fact he was putting us in danger, picked the cub up. It purred and Frank awed.

I chuckled. "God, Frank."

Frank dropped the cat, biting on his non-injured hand to silence his scream and flailed the other in the air. "Stupid motherfucking cat bit me, Mikey!"

He shoved his injured hand in my face. Obviously he was in pain, but did I not warn him? The bite wasn't so bad, but enough to break the skin.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I asked. "I told you not to.."

"Kiss it, Mikey."

As I was about to protest, I looked into Frank's green eyes, and gave in, kissing his injury. It was well, you know when you think you might like your best friend a little more than a friend, but you're not really sure how you actually feel? Yeah, that's how I felt about Frank. He was talented, funny, beautiful, and I just wanted to kiss him to set my mind straight.

Frank smiled, then jumped on my back again. And then something hit me, not literally. How the fuck did we get in the middle of the rain forest?! Frank and I both remember drinking the coffee... Did they drug us? My own brother wanted to get rid of me that much...?

I swear we've passed the same tree seventeen fuckin times. I was getting tired, and to make matters worse it started to pour. Frank jumped down and we rested underneath a large tree.

"How did we get here, you think?" I asked.

"Mmm, I don't know," Frank said, leaning on me. "Didn't know they wanted together rid of us that badly. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"They put us here together on purpose, you know?"

Did he just suggest that we were sent here together on purpose? I was hoping it was too dark to see my blush. "That's crazy."

"I, uh, yeah, it is. I just. It's a possibility, I guess," Frank stumbled over his words. He turned back to look at me, and I decided now or never.

"Um, Frank, if we're going to die here alone, I want you to know-"

Frank leaned in, placed his lips on mine, thinking exactly what I was thinking.

And then everything went white.

No, literally. The rainforest disappeared. The tree I was leaning on vanished so I fell over, and Frank toppled onto me. We were in some strange white room, with a glass window on one side. The door swung open.

And there was Gerard, standing there with a cheeky grin.

"Well, that was fun," he laughed.

"That wasn't funny, Gee!" I said. Frank jumped up to his feet, offering his hand to help me get up.

"Oh come on," Gerard said. "It was! None of that was real. Did you really think your big brother would abandon you in the rainforest?"

I shrugged. "I dunno, maybe."

Ray and Bob pushed Gerard to the side and came in the white room smiling.

"We're happy for you two," Ray said. "Bob thinks it's cute."

Bob nodded. "Yup. The Midget and his Dork."

"And this was all Gerard's idea," Ray clarified. "We just had to drag your bodies."

"Man, this room is fuckin white! I'm leaving before I'm blinded," Bob said. "Peace suckas!"

Ray rolled his eyes, following the blonde man. Gerard stayed, with his arms crossed and his foot taping on the floor.

"Oh Sassy-Diva one, do you need something?" Frank smirked.

"A thank you," Gerard said. "I knew you guys would eventually end up together, but it was taking way too long."

Gerard engulfed us in a group hug, tackling us to the floor. Once again, we were finally on our feet, heading out of the white room. Sure, Gerard was crazy and had crazy ideas, but I loved him.

Frank jumped on my back without warning, wrapping his legs tightly around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder, as I grabbed the back of his legs to support him.

"Bob got it wrong," Frank whispered. "Well, you're still a dork, but I'm your spider monkey, Mikey."

--------------------------------------------------
Written by myself, edited by Luckystarz :)

Hopefully more Frikey one shots will be written in the future
Sign up to rate and review this story