Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Click for an Audition.

Click for an Audition.

by xxXLadyOfSorrowsXxx 9 reviews

Why not take a look?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 234 words

0Unrated
I'm starting yet another fic. I have this really interesting idea for a sort of angsty/horror/gorey thing, and i want to use your characters. this story and Shadow Of The Day will most likely be my two main priorities out of the 4 total.
You WILL die unless you honestly want to be a survivor. Either murder/suicide/death from an injury/accident-whatever.
you also must be okay with whatever happens, so if i kill you, make you date another character, blah blah blah, please understand. I will create your death aswell, so please don't tell me how you want to die, only if its murder, suicide, etc.

SO, i'm going to need (keep it pretty basic, read the end for preference)

name-

age-

personality)-

looks-

dislikes-

family (specific please)-

your death (murder, suicide, etc)-

a few fears-

talents (fighting, shooting, stabbing, plunging toilets, whatever the hell you want)-

if you were to date a character, who would it be (slight chance of this actually happening)


thanks so much and i hope i don't seem too standoffish/mean. I just need a basic character description-i would appreciate it if i can portray you the way i wish and if you aren't okay with this, please don't audition (although, i'm sure many of you will be okay:D)

thanks again, and good luck.

GUYS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.


xo L & S
Sign up to rate and review this story