Categories > Original > Drama > The Diary of Juliet Eva Jones

Nameless chapter number two

by Party_Fuse 0 reviews

And things just keep going downhill...

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 417 words

0Unrated

Entry five:
1st January 2010
HAPPY NEW YEARS! Uhgg, even shouting in my head is giving me a head ache! I am so fucking hung over, I can't even get up! :L I didn't even know I wrote in my diary last night- I must've been too drunk! But honestly, I would've been so close to writing that when I was sober- I have a good feeling about this year! I'm really soo excited for the first day of 2010! OOOHHHHH! Aaron just texted me- Probably to say Happy New- Wait. WTF?! HOLEY SHIT!!!
- Juliet

*

Aaron just dumped me. I'm not even crying, I'm in too much shock. I thought he liked me. I don't know what I did wrong? Actually, I don't seem to know anything right now. Hmmm...
- Juliet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry six:
2nd January 2010
FML. I cannot believe he dumped me. This is how it went;-
Aaron: Juliet, I'm dumping you.
Juliet: WTF?! Why?! D':
Aaron: I just don't like you anymore.
Juliet: Why?! What's wrong with me? Did I do something wrong?!
Aaron: I just said, I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE!
Juliet: Tell me why! Please! You don't just dump someone without a proper explaination! )':
Aaron: Fucking hell! Just stop hastling me! Are you absolutely sure you wanna know why?!
Juliet: Yes! Please, tell me!!
Aaron: It's because you're a FAT, UGLY, RANGA BITCH! I only went out with you because your fucking mates forced me to! I never liked you! I wish we never went out. My time with you was a waste and a mistake that I will NEVER make again. Are you fucking happy now?!!
Juliet: I thought I loved you. I thought you loved me.You're just like the others. Fucked up, heartless bastards that are pussy's and only care about their ego's and hot chicks that are sluts and have no personalities AT ALL. If you had any balls, you would have never gone out with me. If you hate me so much. I hope you burn in hell.
Aaron: Well I hope you rot in hell, because you couldn't burn because your hair is already on fire.
Juliet: Well that's just great! First my parents split up and now.. THIS! What next?!
Aaron: Your parents split up? I'm so sorry about that :/
Juliet: Like you care!!! FML. I hate you!
And that was that. I'm soo fucking angry!I want to go egg his house. Will have to go see Hayley about that... FML!!!
- Juliet.
Sign up to rate and review this story