Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Keep To Your Guns Honey

by redglitterapple 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 905 words - Complete

2Exciting
Gerard’s POV

Kat! I had woken up and there she was asleep in the bed across from me. I jumped from my own bed and ran over to her side. When I saw that she was practically unbroken (apart from the stitches and cats on her left arm) I slumped down into the chair by the side and began to cry tears of joy.

“Hmmpphhh.” I heard her sheets sift and I quickly dried my tears. She turned over and faced away from me as she was still sleeping softly.

I cvould relax now.

I stood, and swiftly kisses her cheek before closing the door and leaving the hospital. She was okay. So now I could get some proper food with a shower and bed to rest in... SHIT!

I promised Mikey I go pick up some stuff for his bass. I zipped up my jacket when I got outside, it was a bit windy, and drove to the only music store around. Im Surprised they had one to be honest.
Sorry its been so long since my last update Ive been so busy, weddings and school and whatnot, anyway, Hopefully its all starting to calm down to I can update a bit more normally. Enjoy :)

Once I got inside I relaxed a little bit more and went to the isle labled “Guitar and bass”. I was walking the isle slowly when the most beautiful cherry red wood hit my eyes. It was gorgeous. I forgot all about Mikeys things and walked over to it. Wow.

I was exiting the store now. I eventually remembered Mikey’s strings and picks, I also had an additional guitar attached to me. I ducked outside and ran through the rain quickly to my car and was happy to be greeted by warm heat. I tucked my newly bought guitar safely into the backseat and Mikeys stuff in teh seat next to me.

I was driving home more caustiously than normal. I still didnt trust myself behind the wheel.

The rain stopped by the time I reached home and it was just a light drizzle. I collected up my things and braced myself to walk inside and here my mother’s cries of worries, but when I walked in. It wasnt my mother’s crys I was hearing.





Frank’s POV

I heard a knock on the door and reluctantly went to answer it. I opened the door and standing there was my father, drunk hanging one arm over some... harlot (I prefer the word to hooker or prostitute, plus the word sounds cool xD)

“W-w..” I couldnt get my words out before he barged through the door and followed back into the kitchen.

“What have ya been doing in this house Boy!” I walked to find him in the fridge. “There’s nothing here!” he closed the fridge and advanced towards my food on the counter. He picked it up and chewed like a slob. Disgusting. His ... girl? just sortof stood there looking at everything. She looked like she was pricing up the place. Cheap...

“What are you doing here?” I decided to stand my ground. I was doing better since he left, well starting too, I wasnt gunna let him ruin it for me. He eyed me like I had just told him to fuck off, which I was pretty close to doing.

“Wat do you think! This is my house!” he was shouting with chewed up food in his mouth, beyond disgusting. “I dont care if this is your house, but I stopped being your son when you left. You also said you left ME the house. You gave me th deed for fuck sake! I know YOU pay the bills, but I OWN this place now. Technically, its not your house. This is just an escape.” He looked at me. Alsmost, angry and confused Honestly, I was too. What did I just say? (:/)

He walked up to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, he smelled like he been doing weed all night too. That made me crave a cigarette now... “You look here Boy...” I stopped him. “No, you look. When you left, you walked out of my life. You walked out of this makeshift family. When Mom died, you werent even a real father! There is no family. Its just bst if you get your ass and your little...” I looked to the chick “Prize... out of MY house.”

“You talk to your own father that way! Thats it, Im cutting you off. Lets see how... GROWN UP! You really are!” He grabbed his girl by the arm and got a clump of hair at the same time. She was crying at him to let go as he dragged her out.

I had no idea what happened. It didnt make any sense right now. Did I just.. I just stood up to him. The man who pushed my around for years. Finally gone.

Suddenly, all the memoried flooded back to my mind. I couldnt help the tears from flowing. I didnt want to be here anymore. Not with these memories. Thats it. I would sell the house and get an apartment somewhere. I wanted out of this place.

From there, I ran out the house and went to the only place that I really felt safe. A place I felt like I could call a home more than my own.
Sign up to rate and review this story