Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shading My Love

Moving In

by KJLucidLove666 0 reviews

Maude is a vampire, who has now had to move to New Belleville, thanks to her parents, death. But what if a certain person starts to make her life there difficult?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 415 words

0Unrated
"Catch Maude!". Obeying the order, I caught the shiny roll before it hit my face, while Melissa grinned at me. We had been unpacking my belongings in my new room, and we were now repacking the boxes that would go in my closet, like old stuffed animals and keepsakes from my old friends.

My parents had decided that for the year I was to stay with other family members. My Aunt Rosaline and Uncle Charlie had taken me in warmly, and my cousin Melissa greeted me like I was a sister to her.

And here we were now, in a freshly painted purple room, with my bed, dresser, and desk in it, listening to 'Today' by Smashing Pumpkins, and with a sympathetic Melissa trying to cheer me up while I put my things in their designated places. She was happily putting my clothes away, which were the same style as hers, though perhaps a little less theatrical.

She was in a lacy black skirt, a red tank top, and a purple jacket, but what pulled it off was the fishnet stockings she was wearing while barefoot. She had just came home from school, and her platinum blonde hair was still spiky and sticking in all directions like she wanted it too. The only thing that gave away how long her day was, was her makeup around her eyes. It was smeared at the corners, making her eyes more shadowy than they were supposed to be.

"Just wait until you meet the gang, I'm sure you'll love them.", she smiled at me, while putting a black shredded jacket into my closet. I smiled back weakly and her bright green eyes softened.

"Listen, I know you're going to be sad for while, I think I would be too, but you need to lighten up at least a little bit.", she pleaded with me, looking pitying. I nodded, only half listening to her. She sat down on my bed while I put my books on the tiny shelf I had.

I started mouthing the words to the song as I worked.

Today is the greatest. . . day I've ever known
Can't wait for tomorrow. . . I might not have that long
I'll tear my heart out, before I get out

All of a sudden Melissa jumped up. "I know what we can do!" She looked down at me excitedly. Too excited.

I looked up at her warily, "Oh yeah? And what's that?"

"We could go hunting.", she smiled impishly
Sign up to rate and review this story