Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You, Me and Mikey

Uno

by SarcasticPirate 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard are used to being able to do whatever they want, whenever they want within their home. That is until Gerard’s younger brother is dumped on them for six weeks. Can they change the...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 1597 words

4Hot
UnoFrank’s P.O.V

Sleep – it was almost as good as sex and twice as good as food. The only downfall to sleep was waking up, unless of course you’re waking up to sweet nothings being whispered in your ear. Well, they were sweet words until he started getting agitated.

“If you don’t wake up, we don’t have sex for a week.” With that, I jolted awake, sitting up hastily and knocking a startled Gerard off the bed.

“I’m up, I’m up… Motherfucker.” I mumbled, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Gerard just smirked at me from his place on the floor, rubbing the back of his head.

“Breakfast is served,” he smiled, climbing to his feet and grabbing a tray from the night stand that sported veggie bacon, sun dried tomatoes and chocolate chip pancakes. He handed it to me, and I eagerly took it, staring at the food and then back to him hungrily.

“You know what I’d much rather have in my mouth right now?" I asked him, trying to pull my best ‘sexy face’.

“I could only imagine,” he paused. “But you need some real food ‘cause you’re getting week. And sex isn’t that good when all I’m worrying about is not trying to break your bones the whole time.”

“Bitch,” I hissed before taking a bite of a pancake. Man, they were fucking delicious! I hungrily devoured the rest, making sure to rake up every last crumb. I was even tempted to lick the plate.

“Enjoy it?” Gerard smiled at me.

“Of course I did, you’re an amazing cook, babe.” I returned the smile as I put my plate on the nightstand.

“I try,” he leant towards me, placing a kiss on either side of my face before placing his lips on my own. The kiss was short and sweet, and it left me wanting more.

“Now that I’ve got food in my stomach, you should fuck my brains out.” I stated bluntly, looking up into his eyes and going in for another kiss.

“If it was any other day, I would.” He whispered against my lips after pulling away. “However, it’s not any other day, sugar. Mikey should be here any minute now.”

“Oh,” I sighed. “He’s just visiting for the day, right? ‘Cause I can’t last much longer than that without sex.”

“Just for the day, I promise.” Gerard pecked my lips before getting up and grabbing the plate from the nightstand. He was about to walk out of the room when his cell started ringing.

“Hello?” He answered. “Hey, Mikes – Yeah, we’re here – Uh, what the fuck, Mikey? Why couldn’t thee drop you here? – You’ve got to be fucking shitting me!” he groaned and ran a hand through his hair, tugging slightly. This was not a good sign. “Yeah, I’ll be right there – I know, it’s not your fault – See you soon.”

He hung up and flung the phone onto the bed. “Frank?”

“Gerard.”

“We have a problem,” he stated with a sigh.

“Oh, no, no, no Gerard. Don’t you dare fucking say what I think you’re about to say.” I started, jumping out of bed.

“They just dumped him at the fucking bus terminal and said they’d see him when they get back from their trip!” He groaned. “My parents fucking dumped my kid brother on me. On us.”

“Their trip?” I said exasperatedly. “What fucking trip? I thought they were only supposed to be going on the day cruise to celebrate their anniversary?”

“I don’t fucking know, Frank! If I did, do you think we’d be in this predicament right now?” He yelled, frustration evident in his voice. “They were only supposed to be going for fuckin’ the day. Turns out they’re having an extended anniversary instead!”

I sighed and flopped down onto the bed. “How long?”

“Six weeks.”

I let out a loud groan, punching one of the pillows and burying my face into the duvet. “Shit.”

“I’m sorry, Frankie.” He sat down beside me, running his fingers down my side, causing me to shiver.

I rolled over and looked up into his caramel eyes. “It’s not your fault, Gee.” He leant down and placed a kiss on my lips, biting my lip softly as his hands roamed across my naked torso. He broke away too soon, leaving me disappointed. “You fucking owe me, though.”

“I know, babe.” He grinned. “I’m gonna fuck you so hard as soon as Mikey’s gone that all of fucking Jersey is gonna hear you screamin’ my name out. Believe me, sugar. That’s a fucking promise.”

“You’re still gonna fuck me while he’s here though, right? You’re not just gonna leave me high and dry for six weeks. No fuckin’ way. That isn’t happening. I’m an addict and you’re what I’m addicted to. If I can’t have my fix, then fuck… I don’t even know what’ll happen.”

“Oh, we’ll still have sex.” He paused. “Within moderation.”

“Moderation?”

“Mikey has to definitely be asleep, and you have to be quiet. And it can’t be during the day, or anywhere besides our bedroom, obviously.” He chuckled. “Man, this is gonna be hard.”

“Fucking hell,” I groaned.

“I gotta go get Mikey from the bus terminal.” He said as he stood up. “You coming for a drive?”

I sighed before standing up. “I suppose it wouldn’t kill me.”

I went over to the closet and rummaged through it, grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt, dressing in them quickly as Gerard did the same. We were out the door and in the car just minutes later. Gerard looked at me as he started the car, his eyes apologetic.

I reached across and placed my hand on his thigh, squeezing it slightly and smiling suggestively at him. “Quickie before we get there?”

“No, Frank.” He laughed. “It’s not gonna kill you to wait, y’know.”

“It might,” I said defensively. “Chances are it probably will.”

“No one ever died from lack of sex,” he shook his head. “It’s only been like twelve hours since we went at it last!”

“Babe, I’m a man. A man who has needs.”

“What does that make me?”

“Well, you always did make a sexy woman…” I trailed off, losing myself in thoughts of past escapades where Gerard had dressed up in drag. I groaned in frustration as I felt myself getting hard. “The things you do to me, Gee.”

“You’ll be right, Frankers.” He laughed sympathetically. I noticed that we had pulled into the bus terminal, and there sat Mikey on a bench, bobbing his head awkwardly to the music only he could he through the headphones in his ears. I crossed my legs, trying to hide my problem as Gerard shut off the engine and climbed out of the car.

Mikey almost jumped out of his skin as Gerard smacked him across the side of the head. A grin plastered his face as soon as he realized who it was. He ripped his earphones out and jumped up and engulfed Gerard in a hug. They pulled apart soon after, and Gerard ruffled Mikey’s hair before grabbing his suitcase and placing it into the trunk while Mikey clambered into the back seat out of the cold.

“Hey Frank,” he grinned. “Long time no see, dude.”

“Hey Mikes,” I turned to smile at him.

Gerard climbed into the car and started the engine. He and Mikey talked animatedly the whole way home, while I sat there trying to relive my most embarrassing, disgusting memories in my mind in hopes of ridding myself of certain problems that strained against the denim of my jeans. Nothing worked.

“You guys still got heaps of dogs?” Mikey asked more to me.

“Aw, do you even really need to ask?” I chuckled as we pulled into the driveway. “I could never give up my babies."

Mikey excitedly jumped out of the car and ran to the gate at the side of the house, opening it, making his way into the back yard and squealing with excitement as our hoard of dogs greeted him. I waited until the gate closed before I spoke.

“Babe, care to help?” I motioned towards my ever-growing problem.

Gerard looked down at my crotch, licking his lips hungrily and rubbing me through my jeans. “I’d love to,” he leant forward and whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck and causing me to shiver. “But you’re gonna have to wait until tonight.”

He pulled away and undid his seatbelt, climbing out of the car, leaving me to sit there in shock, my mouth forming a slight ‘o’. I sat there stunned, watching as he walked across the lawn to the front door, unlocking it and walking in, not giving me a second glance. That fucking tease!

A/N: I’ll give you bucket loads of candy if you rate, review and all that stuff. I’ll try to post the next chapter as soon as I’ve finished it, which will hopefully be by tonight, but no promises. By the way, don't shoot me or sue me if it doesn't make sense, 'cause I haven't had more than a few hours sleep in the past few days, and this story is a product of tired daydreaming.
Sign up to rate and review this story