Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vladaminer Way

Keep your mouth shut!

by evilpanda 1 review

Young Vlad should just keep his mouth shut sometimes because it will get him killed one day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 343 words

0Unrated
Vlad’s POV


Vlad went down one of the alley ways that headed up to his school. He tried to dodge a gang but they quickly turned around and one of the men grabbed him by the back of the t-shirt.
“What the hell?” Vlad asked.
“Did I say you can talk?” The man said.
“Did I say you can grab me?” Vlad replied.
“Shut your mouth son” The man snapped back.
“I’m not your son I am pretty sure your not my father.” Vlad said back.
“Don’t get all smart with me son.” The man’s voice started to get louder.
“Ok I’ll spell it out for you." Vlad said “STOP CALLING ME SON YOU DICK.”
“Right, that’s plenty from you.” The man said as he grabbed the back of Vlad’s hair and smashed it against the wall.

Vlad hit the floor, his phone flying out his pocket.
“Move, and don’t forget the boy.” the man said
“But Kevin, what are we going to do with him?” a younger man asked.
“John just pick him up and shut the hell up.”

The man who was known as John picked Vlad up and put him in into the back of the car.

“Right.” Kevin said “Let’s kill this little rat.”


Gerard’s POV


Gerard ran down the stairs.
“Where the hell is he?, he was meant to be home an hour ago!”
“Gee calm down.” Mikey said.
“Yeah Gee, he’ll be ok” Frank said.
“Guys he’s my son”.
“He’ll. be. fine.” They both said.
“But...” Gerard said
“No buts!” They both said.

Gerard looked at the clock on the wall and then at his phone “I’m getting sick of this, I’m going to look for him”.

Gerard grabbed his jacket and ran out the door.


A/N
Hi guys, please tell me want you think and I hope you really enjoy it. A big thanks to the guys would liked my last chapter and said nice stuff about it really helped. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story