Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Raised By Wolves

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Enjoy, sorry for the long wait!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 1295 words

0TrainWreck
Raised By Wolves:

Thursday morning---

Sarah POV:

We had everything sorted out, the first day back would be the day Pippi would become an outcast to both sides, hated by all. There was no way her sister would let her back...if she rewind Christmas for her! Nolee was so smart with devilish stuff, always had a good plan. All we had to do was make sure that Pippi was in on the first phase and had no clue about her fall in the end.
“So all I have to do is completely wreck her holiday, how?” Pippi asked looking at as from across the brown wood table.
“You know, beat her up, steal her boyfriend, if she even has one!” we all laughed at Nolees joke, “ Then share the ending with the world, like on the internet!”
“Sounds good, I think Clare will be in on it too.” she replied enthusiastically.
This will be an interesting weekend and Christmas, for once.

Gerard POV:

I only had one more day until I could just phase out Mark completely and start my new life. However, it will be a scar on my heart to leave him behind and move on to a different era of my life, although I will probably still see him when I am in art school. Knowing my luck he will be an early leaver like the rest of the group, thanks to Hayley and her unbelievable skills in forging their hand writing. All Valkyries history coursework got A's, same with Frank. They didn't even go to lessons, I thought it would be obvious they were cheating!
“Gerard...” my thought was broken by Mia speaking softly into my ear, “We're going to the beach before we have to leave tomorrow, come on then stop mopping around and get up!”
I dragged myself up and started walking with her towards the door.
“Are we taking the car?” I asked , the answer better be yes!
“Well I don't want to ruin my feet before I have even got to the shore!” she squirmed like it was obvious.
She rushed out and slid into the car, I could see there wasn't going to be enough room. Meaning sharing seats, knowing my luck this can't go well.
“Gerard you have to share with Mark okay?” I just nodded in response to Valkyries very strong firm tone.
“Last time at the beach, remember we have to leave at elven to night because of something that the traffic news said.” Mia waved off and looked forward.
The ride was awkward, no one spoke. When we pulled up everyone flew out and onto the golden pit in front of us. The girls either started to get tanning or doing whatever it is they do.

Pippi POV:

I started to go over what to do, the best thing about it was Clare could help with my scheme and I could finally be queen of the school! All I had to do was beat her up and then maybe mess with the Ways, they may be old family friends but they were 'old' family friends, if you understand. This was going to be my best year ever!
“Clare I am going to need a new dress for this, yes?” she just nodded in response to my demand, “Good! I don't want to be in last seasons fashion when I could be a trend setter.”
I swiftly left in order to get my beauty sleep, the plan started tomorrow, so I needed to look fresh!

Frank POV:

On the drive home Valkyrie and Mia were the only two fully awake. I was huddled up with Hayley. Leslie and I had come to the terms that we were both not meant for her, just good friends. She always used to say that the people that you love are most likely to hit you when to least expect it, can't wait! I realised that everyone but me and Gerard was asleep.
“Hey Gerard.” I whispered trying to get his attention.
“What Frank?” he breathed looking up at me.
“Have you ever thought that we might be doing something in ten years time we have never even dreamed of?” I asked randomly.
“Nope, I know that I am going to be a low life in the art business and you are probably going to work at Walmart.” he retorted with no jokes at all.
“But we could be something really big and not even guess it yet.” I explained with more force.
“No. Frank, you know as well as I do that we are going to end up in the same dead end jobs they teased us about, we don't have the potential!” he hissed and turned away.
I sighed, looked down and got a smirk and wink from Hayley. She didn't look phased by the whole situation.

Friday Counciling~

Hayley POV:

“So did you have a nice week away?” Alice asked looking at her cards and throwing chips into the centre.
“Yes, I think I know what I want to do when I get older.” I replied, smiling inside because I knew I had already won.
“Oh really what's that?” she asked raising my bet.
“Bassist in a band.” I stated, now pushing all my chips in, “All in.”
“All in. Who with? Valkyrie, I know she can sing.” She suggested eyeing my cards more.
“Yes, I don't know who else yet though.” I replied slapping my cards down.
“Okay you win. You do know you are skipping a grade don't you.” she pulled my file out, “They want me to discuss it with you.”
“Okay, who else is going up a grade apart from me?” I asked curious to find out who else passed the test.
“Valkyrie, Frank, Mark, Jay and Mia. Leslie didn't quite make it, he is lagging behind on English. Shame really, he could have been better in the more advanced classes.” she stated simply before putting the folder away and taking the cards away.
“That's it?” I was surprised that it was only a few minutes, then I saw the clock.
“An hour like always.” she winked.
I ran out the door and rushed through the corridors to get to the hall just in time. They came out and we walked out the doors towards Val's car.
“So we are moving up a grade.” I cheered and got smiles all round.

I was steps away from the house when I heard jocks shouting 'Freak' at me. They were closing in on me.
“Freak is gonna get it.” one of them chimed.
“Back off!” Gerard shouted back, they seemed stunned and backed away.
“Thanks Gerard.” I walked behind him and into the house.

Sarah:

“What do you mean it didn't work, Pippi!” I yelled.
“I thought that they would get there earlier.” Pippi hissed in defence.
“Well you better think of something snappy before something bad happens to you!” Nolee screamed and walked away, I walked the other way, leaving Pippi alone with her thoughts of emptiness.
I can't wait for her failure!

Mikey POV:

“Hayley, Donna is thinking of getting you a bass for Christmas...What do you think?” I asked looking at her.
“She doesn't have to.” she started,”I am not family after all.”
“Yes you are, to me you always have been.”
“Thanks Mikey.” she smiled and walked into her room.
Christmas was only a few days away! I couldn't wait, I could jam with my friends, I knew Ray was getting a new guitar and so was Frank. I think Val was finally getting a guitar she has always wanted! Then our final year, they didn't know I had already moved up and they would be joining me soon.

[Sorry for not updating sooner xox]
Sign up to rate and review this story