Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Back in the Wilderness - A Killjoy's tale

Back in the Wilderness - A Killjoy's tale

by Vengefulscout 0 reviews

The killjoy's come back into the wilderness. This is after "na na na " and "sing". The little girl is safe and the killjoys are back to finish Korse off. But, this time, it wont be so easy as they ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 568 words

0Unrated
Dust flew around their feet and they walked through the sweltering hot plains.

Party poison's eyes were half closed as the sun was blasting down directly onto them. His red hair was bouncing off his head as he walked. He looked at Fun ghoul, Jet Star and Kobra kid. They were the lucky ones, they had something to cover up their entire face and head. Poison touched his face and his hand felt hot fleash and it stung at his touch. He glanced at his right and saw the youngest killjoy. She was called Emily. She had long brown hair that rested halfway down her back and blue eyes which shimmered like water in the sunlight. She had night blue jeans, sleeveless top and black and red chequed gloves where the fabric was cut off at the fingers. She was Vengeful Scout.

" how much further is it Poison?" said a muffled voice. Poison looked back at the three men and saw Ghoul looking at him. Poison looked back at him through his mask that hid the top part of his burnt face " not far now" he said " look there's a building coming up over there" he pointed a gloved hand at a small speck in the distance. " aw man" said Ghoul, kicking the dust as he walked " that looks ages away!" " Ghoul, stop kicking the dust up, its getting in my eyes!" said Scout, rubbing her eyes furiosly. Poison gently took her hands off them which were now red " it will make it worse if you do that" he said softly. She pulled her hands out of his grip " thanks Poison" she said and walked a little faster, her ray gun which was black with a white strip running down the full leanth of it, bounced off her hip, " but i can take care of myself"

They trudged on through the sand and heat until they came to a steep hill of sand. Scout scaled it quickly and said " it's not far now." she said, placeing her hand over her eyes to see further " well, what are we waiting for?!" cried Jet who came up behind her and he began running down the mound towards the stop. Kobra laughted and set off after him followed by Ghoul " you wouldnt think these guys were adults" said Poison shaking his head " oh, Poison come on!" said Scout running after the other three " the quicker we get there, the quicker we rest and can get drinks" Poison stood alone on the hill, watching Scout go by. " well he said to himself " no harm done" and he sprinted after them.

The screen in the large lab were now all showing the same scene, a man running across the wilderness to join his friends. The draculoid looked up at the man on the screen and turned in his chair. Korse was grinning evily and he stood up in his chair. " well, well, well" he said in a voice which was drapped in evil " the killjoys are here". All the draculoids were now looking at him, waiting for orders. Korse paced round the room, still smirking. " there're back. trying to see us off, HA!" he said loudly " Draculoids! We must vanquish these killjoys. They got away last time but, oh i swear this time there wont be a speck of them left when we are done this time! Soon, Draculoids, we shall kill them!"
Sign up to rate and review this story