Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

To Toxic for Poison, To much Meth for Kobra

by dancer126 0 reviews

Toxic Triple-Sec and Krystal Meth have been treading the hot and sandy zones till they meet 4 guys from Zone 6....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 1300 words

0Unrated
ok here is my newest story that came to be via a really fucked up dream. Toxic Triple-Sec is my and Killjoy and Krystal Meth is my friends. Yes we fall in love with The Way Brothers in this story, she gets Mikey because she loves The Way brothers I mean LOVEEEEEEESSSSSssss them lol but she likes Mikey more, I know right. In my opinion I think Gerard AND Ray are SEXY beyond sexy. Yes I said Ray, I think he is fuckin sexy, guitarists and lead singers are a weakness of mine. I mean that Fro is a gift from God fangirl faints. Don't kill me but I hate when Gerard shortens his hair and I hate when he shortens his hair and dyes it white. Call me crazy but long haired dudes steal my heart fangirl faints again

Sec's point of view

"Dr.D we are perfectly fine, Meth has my back and I have her's. Plus Junior(their yellow El Camino) still runs like the fiery depths of hell . We don't need anyone to come get us or help us. If we run into anyone from any of Zones we will work with them for a while. Trust me we are like sisters pretty much. Over" I said speaking to Dr.D through are handheld radio sitting in the old ash tray.

"Ok girls over and out" Dr.D said then the transmission ended.

Meth and I have been running around the zones ever since we tried to raid a Draculoid station and it ended in half our team getting exterminated. We were the only survivors.

"It is so nice of Dr.D to be concerned for us" Meth said

"Yea totally he like does allot for the Killjoys and we all like relay on him" I said, yea I use the word like allot.

"We going to stop somewhere soon I am kinda hungry you know" Meth said

"Ah I think there is a gas station right up over there" I turned Junior into the gas station and parked right in front of the pump.

"You wanna pump the gas while I get some grub" I said

"Yea but hurry I am so hungry I could eat a horse" Meth said.

I turned off Junior and we walked out of the car and I headed into the convenience store of the Gas Station. I walked up to the counter to a middle aged man with a long beard, piercings everywhere, and completely covered in tattoos.

"Yo got any form of grub here" I asked him

"There's a Better Living vending machine outside" he said in rough smokers voice.

"Fuck! That genetically mutated shit!" I said

"I could always pour some nuts and bolts in bowl of motor oil" He said

"I'll eat the canned beans. You got any packs of Marblo Red?" I asked him, yes I was dieing for that sweet nicotine.

"Ya" he said

"Great I will take two packs of them!" I said to him.

"Sorry I only have one left take it or leave it" he said plopping down the beautiful pack of fresh smokes nestled in there waiting to be lit.

"Give me it" I said handing him the money.

I walked outside and tore open the pack popping on in my mouth. I rummaged through my waist holster and pulled out my lighter under my ray gun. It put the open flame to the white stick sticking out of my mouth and let myself indulge into the taste of tobaccoey goodness. I then made my way over to the vending machine. There were four other guys and little girl already there and it looked like they were having trouble with their "Vend-A-Hack. I walked over and saw it was the older model of it.

"You know it would work better if you had the newer version" I said sounding like I had a mouth full of marbles trying to keep the cigarette in my mouth.

"Told you, you could of had it. No you spent it on a pair of boots you didn't need!" The one covered in tattoos said to the blonde haired one working the Vend-A-Hack . They all turned and looked at me.

"I have the newer version in my car, let me go get it" I said and went to my car and got it out of the back seat.

"You bought a pack of Reds didn't you" Meth said sitting on the car hood as the gas pumped.

"Bingo!" I said and blew out some left over smoke outta my mouth.

I walked over to them and I went up to the machine.

"Step aside" I said and turned on my Vend-A-Hack. It opened up automatically and the transfer chord came out and I hooked it up to the coin slot. I then started to hack the machine with the new touch screen put into the hacker. "What you need boys?" I asked them.

"4 batteries," The red haired one said.

"You got it little orphan Andy" I said to the read head calling Little Orphan Andy because he had red hair like Little Orphan Annie. I called Little Orphan Andy cause he was dude.

I fiddled around on my hacker till I completely hacked it to think there was actually money in it. I raised my leather boot covered foot and kicked the battery button and 4 fresh batteries came flying into the grab tray.

"Here you go boys, this should last you a day or 2" I said as they grabbed their batteries. I then pulled my cigarette out my mouth and blew some smoke out and saw the red head looked like he had just been shocked throughout his body as the smoke hit his face. The rest of the guys headed back to the car except for the red head who leaned against the machine.

"Th-thanks, M-my name is part...Party Poison...one of the Zone 6 Killjoys," He said sounding nervous.

"Toxic Triple-Sec, I am one of the Zone 3 Killjoys. I remember meeting you along time ago when I first joined the Killjoys. I had just forgotten what you look like" I said smiling at him and shaking his hand which was surprisingly clammy.

"Wow..wait...Zone 3...I know who you are now, you and Krystal Meth were the only survivors of that Drac raid that just happen. How did you make it out alive when the whole building blew up." Poison asked snapping out of the nervous sound he just had.

"As Korse would say himself, "Keep Running" I said smiling, "Nice meeting you" I said then went to start hacking the vending machine again to get some food. Wow, Party Poison one of the founders of the Killjoys, I feel so honored to meet him. I wonder if he is as awesome as what I hear about him all the time. He then walked over behind me and tapped me on my shoulder.

"Yes" I said turning around to face him.

"Would you and Meth like to join us at this diner we got to for dinner. We have real food," he said smiling with his hands in his pockets blushing slightly.

"Fuck yea I would, anything better than this canned shit!" I said quickly taking up his offer.

"Ok you can just follow us there it isn't that far, only about 4 miles from here" he said.

I smiled and nodded and went back to Junior were Meth was waiting in the passenger seat. I climbed in and shut the door.

"Got the grub?" She asked.

"Nope we are actually dining with The Killjoys of Zone 6 tonight..." I said with a big smile on my face....

So what do you guys think, it will get interesting trust me:) R&R my fellow Killjoys
Sign up to rate and review this story