Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Auditions!!

FINAL RESULTS!

by shehadtheworld222 2 reviews

These are the final results for this particular story... Although for some of my already published stories I may need some side/one chapter type characters. I always take ideas from those involed i...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-06-28 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 256 words

0Unrated
I always take ideas from those involved in the story, so feel free to make suggestions.

Here goes nothing! :)

Tati Nelson (Tati... Haha :D): You will be paired with Spencer Smith. Met through Brendon who was the boyfriend of Cicila (next door) who was friends with Jon. Who was crushing on Colby. Jon asks Tati for all sorts of advice, and so Tati becomes close to Colby by finding out little details for Jon. This is the meaning of mutual friendship. :)

Riley Brooks (DeathDefying): At this point, I'm not sure who you will be paired with. But I have decided that to make it interesting, that at some party you and Colby end up fucking, which causes drama between Talia and Colby. When she sees them together, a shitload of stuff goes down. Conflictg bby... It drives the story. Haha.

...I hope that doesnt make anyone mad... :/

Sarah Star (SarahSTARRR): You are paired with my beloved RyRo... Highschool sweethearts. Going to the same college. Ryan feels like he has to up his game to impress you, so he asks Colby for advice.

That will be all in terms of characters. While I write this out in my handy dandy notebook, I will be posting a new story that you absolutely MUST read. Well... you dont have to... You should though. It will be entitled "Late Night Fuck... With An In Love Twist", and All Time Low oneshot... sorta. Located in the Fall Out Boy Section. READ, REVIEW, AND RATE!!! :)

Hugs, not drugs (except MAYBE pot)

~Marley
Sign up to rate and review this story