Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Future Is Bulletproof. Or Is It?

The Future Is Bulletproof. Or Is It?

by HeroIero 0 reviews

The future is bulletproof. Or is it..?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 424 words

-1TrainWreck
A lot of the time we talk about how annoying someone is.
I don't think we realise how annoying that makes us. We all have something inperfect about us. Being annoying is something for everyone.
Here in the desert, it's hard to keep ourselves together when something or someone annoys us but
we have more important things to worry about...



"RUN! TO THE CAR GUYS, RUN!!" Party yelled at us.
We didn't hesitate and sprinted across the barren wasteland of desert toward the brightly decorated car.
"Grace, get in." I panted, pushing her forward, into the back seat.
"No, I wanna fight. I wanna fight!" She screamed, kicking at me.
"You'll do what I say or you'll end up killing us all Grace. Do want to kill us all?" I snapped.
"No." She whispered, looking down.
"Right, then get in and grab the bazooka." I say, giving in.
She grinned and picked up the heavy piece of equipment, aiming it at the Dracs coming up behind us.
Jet Star jumped into the back of the car beside Grace who was now firing an accurate shot at the approaching men in masks.
Party jumped into the front seat, me into the shotgun and Fun Ghoul gripped to the trunk of the car and fired his ray gun toward the oncoming mob.
I turned round to shoot while Party drove, pushing the Trans-Am to it's limits.
Most of the Dracs had been killed, the others too slow to keep up with us.
We drove past miles after miles of hot, dry desert. After an hour or so we came to a cliff dotted with caves.
"C'mon." Fun Ghoul said, nodding towards a cavern towards the top. It was getting darker and colder so we brought our sleeping bags and food up with us along with other provisions.
We scaled the cliff, our bags weighing us down slightly. As we got to the top Grace's eyelids were drooping and she was constantly yawning. I ran into the cave, throwing my bags down and then ran back to get Grace. I lifted her up and threw her over my shoulder, returning to the cave.
I set her onto a mat Jet had set out on the floor and pulled blankets over her. She slept immediately.
"Party, Jet, stay here and lok after Grace. Me and Ghoul are gonna go get fire wood and do a quick perimeter check. If we're not back in an hour, call us." I say, and me and Ghoul stepped out into the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story