Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

I Can Hear You

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

Soon..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-28 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 857 words

0Unrated
I Can Hear You:

Ray:

I was falling so behind in everything! My life was turning out to be an endless spiral of depression, to top it all off my parents were getting devoiced and they had to be in the same house until it was finalised.
“You were always a scum-bag! Why did I ever marry you!” my mother shouted as she threw an old glass towards my dads bright red head.
“Oh! Well at least I have another person to rely on and Ray knows I am his favourite!” at that I rushed out the door and towards the park.
The park was empty and the grass was dying, like always. I smiled at the memories then realised that after this year it was likely just to be me and a few others because the rest would probably get early scholarships to some fancy collage or start some fabulous band that sells millions of records. Valkyrie was pretty so she could pass anything, plus she was cunning so no one could get passed her. Not even Gerard! Then Gerard would probably be some glorious artist living in a spotless apartment in NY. Mikey would become some doctor and save everyone from a zombie apocalypse. Then Mia would be the perfect side-kick to anything that Valkyrie would ever do. Leslie would become a model and leave us all behind with his new wave life style. Jay, Mark and Hayley would be the three musketeers that could go alone but would never leave each other, simply because they are the best at everything! Then everyone else would have well paying jobs and probably split into their own lives.
I didn't fit in to any of it at all. I had to get depressed near Christmas didn't I! I am such a mental case.

Mean While:

Gerards POV:

I sat and read the declines from the collages, when I came across a green stamp.
“Wow! You got into a New York school!” Hayley called shredding other letters I had received.
“It's good, but you and Mikey actually got to pick the ones you want to go to!” I argued back, out of pure jealousy that they sent theirs out early and got acceptances back.
“Well we won't be far. Mikey is going to some where in New York, I might just go for a year then stop. That's if Val decides that she wants to sing and Mark actually picks up a guitar, along with Jays sticks!” Hayley moaned, I just giggled at her talkative attitude.
“Fair enough.” I replied, I was just thinking of her reaction when she saw the Bass that her parents bought for her back before summer just for this Christmas, she was going to flip.
Nothing could ruin it!

Franks POV:

Turns out Leslie is a nice guy and a good guitarist. We were jamming for ages before we realised the time.
“Whoa! Its already eight.” I gasped looking at the digital dusty clock.
“I only got an hour left.” he retorted, slowing his movements on the guitar.
“I am sorry for everything, dude.” I looked down in shame.
“Me too, lets promise never to fight.” he replied smiling.
“Mates before dates?” I put my hand out so he could shake it.
“Deal!” he called and we got back to playing.
This could be an awesome year...

Valkyrie POV:

“Espresso Please.” I called over the counter.
I waited for the Star Bucks man to get my drink. He put it down and I gave him the money.
I sat down on one of the comfy seats and sipped my drink.
“Hayley is not going to know what's hit her.” “Neither is that Fag boy, or those two fake girls. What are their names?” “Maria and Valkyrie? They are the fakest!” I heard from behind me.
“Am I really?” I asked spinning my chair around, like some evil villain.
“.....Ermm....You weren't suppose to hear that!” the slightly weaker one said, another popular bitch!
“ You still won't know what's hit you!” the cocky one shouted laughing.
“Out. Side. Now.” I got up and they both followed, giggling.
We got out side and I knocked both of them out in a brutal punch to the face.
“Clean up on isle three!” I shouted to the stunned crowd.
Running, I turned back to see a few others panicking. Suckers.

Maria POV:

The tree was finally up and I was in the Christmas spirit, even baking things like cookies and muffins! I always loved Christmas and especially the happiness. I was lucky to have a happy whole family, most people didn't. That's was what I loved about Christmas, it was a time when the lonely were welcomed into everyone's hearts and no one was forgotten. That is what I aimed to achieve!
But the impossible was not available to me, never has been never will be...The best I could do was make food for the homeless, I wanted to do more.

[Sorry its short, I just wasn't up to writing after seeing the ratings :/ but I thought I must put something up for my readers. xox]
Sign up to rate and review this story