Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silent Treatment

Destroya

by MrsWayandIero 6 reviews

Hope you like it! =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-29 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 526 words

0Unrated
-Minax’s POV-
I was sitting in my room, sketching on my pad of paper Gee just gave me. He said that since he saw my drawings hanging up in my room at the orphanage, that he knew I would need it. I was drawing what I though Bandit would look like when she was older, if she was still alive. I may miss the idea of having a biological sister, but I know having a sister at all is just as good. I just hope I am as good as a sister to Rebecca, as I thought I would be to Bandit.
I was just finishing up with drawing ‘Bandit Lee’ on the drawing, next to the portrait of the unborn little girl, when Gerard walks in with my lunch. He had asked me the other day what I like to eat for lunch, so I told him tomato or chicken soup and grilled cheese. Simple, everyday thing. Today it is chicken soup, since I had tomato yesterday. He set the food, which was on a tray, on my bed and walked over to me. He kissed my head, while looking at the picture. “Who is ‘Bandit Lee’?” He asked. I knew he was going to ask that.
I took my notebook of the shelve of my desk and wrote, underneath other sentences I had wrote previously. Bandit Lee was my sister. I wrote. When he saw, he looked puzzled.
“I thought you didn’t have any siblings?” He said, raising an eyebrow. I smiled, even though I had tears in my eyes. See, my mother was 3 months pregnant with her when we got in the accident. It’s hard for me to even think about it. I wrote, with tears falling on the page. He took me in his arms and hugged me tight.
“Would you be okay with me asking Lyn-Z to name our daughter Bandit Lee Way? I hate the name Rebecca Anne, anyway.” He said, with a slight chuckle, that he tried to hold back, thinking I would be mad at him for laughing at a time like this. I smiled and cried even more, which I think he got that as a yes, which I was trying for it to be, when I hugged him even tighter.
He chuckled and yelled for Lyn-Z to come in here. We heard her running up the stairs. When she came to a halt at the door, she started panting. “What is it, Gerard?” She said, still panting.
“Oh, I’m sorry I scared you, honey, but Max and me wanted to ask you something.” He said and picked up my picture and showed her. “Max had an unborn sister, that was going to be named Bandit Lee, so I thought we should name the baby after Max’s unborn sister. What do you think? Think we should have a Bandit Lee Way running around the house?” He said, and smiled.



Sorry peoples, but that is where I am leaving off. I am writing this in a document because my internet is down. I wanted to leave you hanging, so I will update soon. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story