Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter Twenty Seven

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 644 words

0Unrated
We walked into maths slightly breathless. "Ah. Mister Way, Miss Park. So nice of you to join us. Your family are well I trust?" He directed the question at me. "Yes sir, the situation was not as bad as first thought." I lied, as we headed to our seats. Mikey passed me a note as soon as our teacher..Not a clue what his name is, didn't catch it before...turned back to the board.

I can't believe we forgot Frank! How did you know?

He told me he gets shut in there a lot when i was shut in there with him. Also, i heard him pacing around.

Really? I didn't hear a thing. Good job you did though, he might have been there all day other wise!

i laughed under my breathe. Yeah, he might have! Just don't forget to let him out of the locker!

He grinned and mouthed "I won't." But he did. We got to Art, and Gee asked where he was. We looked at each other horrified, then ran through the corridors again. "I told you not to forget!" I laughed, as he banged on the door. "He didn't listen then did he?! Let me ouuuuttttt Mikey!" Frank wailed from inside the locker. A teacher happened to walk past at that moment. "What on earth is going on here?!" "Our friend gets locked in a lot, we forgot to let him out today." I explained, as Mikey unlocked the door. "God, i told you! Walk a different way!" The teacher looked at us all individually for a moment, then turned and walked away. "Oh sure, don't ask who locks him in!" Mikey muttered. "You know they don't care Mikes. So, what happened last night?" Frank grinned at us. "Come on, what happened?" We both went red. "Nothing." I denied. "Nothing happened. We went to bed, that's all." "Sure you did," He winked and skipped, actually skipped down the hall. "Thank god..." I breathed out. Mikey grinned. "Why didn't you just tell him?" I slapped his arm lightly. "Are you mad? I might not know him as well as you do, but even i can tell he wouldn't let it go if we did!" As it turned out, both him and Gee wouldn't leave it alone! All art lesson, it was "Did you use the condoms i gave you?" "So your finally a man then Mikey?" "So, Kate, is he any good?" They would not leave it alone.

Have to be honest, i was glad when i got to Spanish, and didn't have to talk to them any more. I sat at the back again. "Hey." Hayley smiled, sitting opposite me again. "Hey. Y'alright?" I asked. "Yup. You?" "Yep. Getting annoyed at Frank and Gee, but yeah." She laughed. "Yeah, i can imagine...So...Did anything happen? I won't tell them, promise." She smiled. I blushed bright red and nodded. She gasped, and grinned all lesson. "Oh my god, oh my god!" She chanted for at least a minute. "Wow! Kate!" "Shhh!" I hissed, as we left and Mikey was leaning on the wall. "See you later.." She winked and threw a "look" at Mikey. "What was that about?" He asked, curiously. "Never mind." I growled. Fuck. Please don't let anyone else know! I prayed she wouldn't. She did promise after all. "Erm..Don't hate me..." Mikey said looking a bit guilty and giving me puppy dog eyes. "What?" He told them. I was sure of it. "Frank kind of bullied me out into telling him...And he immediately text Gee, Ray and Bob...They all know..." "Fuck!" I swore. "This is going to be hell, now. You know that?." He nodded, relieved that i wasn't mad at least. I just wished THIS would turn out to be a dream, like that whole weekend and few days had been...
Sign up to rate and review this story