Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unfair As It May Be

Chapter Four

by x_constance 1 review

Could Gerard actually be a nice guy?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-02 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 542 words

0Predictable
CHAPTER FOUUUR. =]
It’d been a week of monotonous grilled cheeses and salads, and Frank didn’t really mention what’d happened. I hinted to him a few times, but he blew it off like he didn’t notice. I’d crawled into his bed every night claiming nightmares, but really just wanting him to hug me and tell me everything would be okay. I hadn’t been enrolled in school. Though my parents had not talked to me, they’d set me up for online school and emailed me with the information. I’d only sent Jo a brief text telling her where I was and that I didn’t expect to be back.

Today, Gerard was coming in to visit. He was the only one I had never had a personal conversation with. I’d talked to Mikey and Ray, and they were both sort of nerdy but very sweet guys. Easy to talk to. Frank wasn’t quite as easy to talk to, but he’d been the one that’d reached out to me. He really helped me, so of course we were close… But Gerard, he always had his head in the clouds. I’d tried to talk to him about his life, and mine, but he never really opened up.

I’d fallen into a trance while watching “Jackass” on DVD, and I was jerked out of it when a knock at the door and a sharp “HONEY, I’M HOME” rang out through the hallways. The mountain of blankets on the recliner shifted, and I heard a groan as Frank fell off the side. I giggled my ass off, pointing at him and laughing. He just glared at me.

“Why are you so giddy?”

“No reason…” I said, looking at the floor. I’d done some beans earlier, and I was coming down, so I was tired and it was making me delirious. My eyes widened as a sharp knock followed by “FRAAANKIEEE” rang yet again through the hallways.

“Coming…” Frank mumbled, half crawling through the hallway before he opened up the door, rubbing his eyes. Gerard chuckled, patting Frank on the back and almost knocking him over. I wondered if he knew I was staying with Frank.

“Where’s this fugitive you’re harbouring?!” That answered my question.

“Here,” I called out, waving and smiling at him. I looked at Frank and he smiled reassuringly at me. Gerard came and plopped himself next to me on the sofa. He chatted with Frank for a while, and I worked on some of the online work before asking Frank if it was okay if I took the car to go get some coffee from Sheetz.

“Do you think Gee could hop along and buy me some cigs while I get a shower?”

I sighed inwardly and agreed. I’d really wanted to be alone for a little bit, but at least I got to sit behind the wheel again. We got in the car and Gerard smiled sheepishly at me. I smiled back, starting the car and pulling out of the drive.

“You and Frank should hook up. I think he really likes you…”



I hope you don't hate me for not updating in a while!
Sign up to rate and review this story