Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not Afriad To Walk This World Alone

Never Have I Ever......

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-02 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 1405 words

3Original
~Lyn~


“Ray, you know this isn’t a good idea.” I said, watching him take a couple beers out of the refrigerator, beers Gerard had just so graciously gotten from the warehouse a couple days ago after I had passed out.

“What? It’s only beer, it’s not like it’s vodka or whiskey.” he said, grabbing shot glasses. He, Mikey, and Frank wanted to play “never have I ever”.

“Because tomorrow night we are leaving.” I said, Ray had found an RV in good condition yesterday, so tomorrow night we were setting out. “And I don’t need a bunch of hung over guys bitching at me.” I stated.

“We’ll be fine by the evening, and besides, I’m letting you drink too.” he said.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m only 18..”

“Lyn, the world and all it’s law enforcers are dead, and since when has anyone obeyed that law?” He asked, moving the stuff into the dining room. I shrugged, he had a point.


“Ray…” I sighed, this wasn’t a good idea.

“Sis..” he set the beers and shot glasses down on the coffee table. “I know you worry a lot…you’ve become the woman of the house, but trust me, it’s fine. We just want to have a night of fun before this trip.”


I gave him a nod. “Fine, I’ll play but I’m not drinking.”

“Then what will you drink?”

I smiled a little. “Pickle juice shots.”

Ray made a gag face and laughed, then got everyone gathered into the room. It was a little strange, with everyone in the same room, in a good mood, getting along, it was like we actually were on our way to becoming our own little…..family. Gerard and Mikey seemed to finally feel at home, though Gerard never said much. As for Ali, she wasn’t as shy and skittish as she had been three days ago when she came.


“Should I expect the worst?” Ali asked me, sitting on the sofa with me.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“The questions?”

“Oh.” I smirked. “Yes, be prepared.” I told her, and was right. The first few questions were simple ones all of us had done, and the guys had no trouble with the shots, until Frank begged Ray to bring out the vodka, and he did. I was still drinking pickle juice.



“Okay, okay guys!” Mikey was saying just a little too happily. “Never have I ever…..had sex inside a bathroom stall inside an amusement park.”

“Eh..” Ray said and downed a shot, no one else did.

“Mikes, you’ve never had sex at all.” Gerard laughed, Mikey’s face turned bright red.

“Bitch!” he glared at Gerard.

“Hey, I can change that for you.” Frank winked at him.

“I’m not gay.” Mikey said.

“Okay my turn.” Ray said. “I’ve never kissed anyone willingly of my own gender.”

“Lame ass.” Frank said and downed a shot, as well as Gerard, Ali and I. Frank saw Gerard take his shot, and his eyes widened. “Oh yeah, I’m getting some tonight.” Frank smiled to himself.


“In your dreams Frank.” Gerard said, not looking amused. “It’s my turn….never have I ever kicked Frank in the balls, though it would be nice to.”

I laughed and we all took a shot, everyone except Gerard and Ali, and the pickle juice was starting to get to me. “Guys, I can’t take anymore pickle juice, I’ll be outside if anyone needs me.” I got up and grabbed a water from the fridge and went outside, soon finding myself laying in the hammock, looking up at the stars. From this view point, the world looked just how it once had. The stars and the moon looked just right, for a second I tried to forget the chaos this world was in.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I screamed, spinning right out of the hammock, I feel to the ground with a thud. “Fuck, relax I’m sorry!” Gerard voice came from somewhere in the darkness. I looked up to find him standing next to the hammock. He was making a habit out of scaring me lately.

“Why are you out here?” I asked, getting back up.


He shrugged. “Your brother said someone should check on you, and surprisingly, I think I’m the most sober in there. Frank and Ali are so small, I think the vodka hit them fast, Mikey is tipsy and I’m not sure about Ray, he seems fine though.”


“Oh…well thanks for checking on me, but you didn’t have to scare that shit out of me.” I joked. “You can go inside if you want now.”


He just shook his head. “No….their drinking games don’t really amuse me.” he said and sat in the grass, I sat down too, watching him pull a pack of Marlboros out of his pocket. “Not trying to be nosy, but why don’t you drink?” he asked, lighting a cigarette.

“I just don’t.” I said, stealing the pack and taking one, lighting it, hell, if they could get drunk, I could smoke, regardless of how much Ray didn’t like it.

He cocked an eyebrow. “Yeah, not buying that.”

I rolled me eyes. “Gerard, drop it, please.” I said, leaning against the tree, taking a drag, and watching the smoke drift into the air as I exhaled.

“Fine.” he said, looking back to the house where loud laughter was now coming from.

“Tell you what, find me some Green Fairy and I’ll drink.” I said.

“Absinthe?” he smirked. “A girl who’s not afraid to get fucked up…..I did that stuff once, not doing it again, but I’ll make you a promise, I’ll get you some on our trip, okay?”

“Thanks…Gerard……what condition.” I smiled and took another drag.

“No problem.” he said, standing up. “Let’s get inside.” he offered me a hand, I took it and he pulled me up with ease, or a little to much ease, my face went right into his chest.

“Oh god, sorry.” I said, embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, I got cushion.” he muttered. We finished our cigarettes then went inside. I blinked at the scene in the living room. The bottles on the coffee table were empty. Ray and Ali were nowhere to be seen, but Frank was on top of Mikey, lip- locked and grinding on him, and Mikey didn’t seem to object at all.


“If he gives Mikey STD’s I’ll kill him.” Gerard said, looking away and walking into the kitchen.

“I think he’s clean.” I said, making some coffee, and looking at the clock, it was almost midnight. “Well Gerard, I’m going to find Ray and Ali then get to bed, so goodnight.”

“Night.” he called as I walked up the stairs, Ray was in his room asleep already, which was a good thing. I check in my room, and sure enough my new roomie was curled up in bed, I turned to leave the room when-

“Lyn?”

“Yeah?” I turned around and flicked on the light switch.

“Bright light…” she mumbled and put her hand up, shielding her eyes.

“It usually is.” I agreed. “Do you need anything?”

“I….can you stay, I don’t want to be alone.” she said slowly, looking up at me with big eyes.

“Al…right.” I agreed, after all Mikey and Frank had the living room taken. I turned off the light and sat on the bed next to her, she was clearly drunk, just like Frank and Mikey. “Lay down and go to sleep, okay?”


“You sleep too.” she insisted and tugged on my arm a little, I nodded and lay on the bed next to her. “ Sweet dreams.” I said, curling up with the pillow. She moved closer, pressing close to me.

“Nighty night.” she yawned, and within minutes, he breathing became light and steady, I knew she was sleeping. I smiled, she was adorable, and the last time a girl was in my bed…..okay, end that thought right now. I closed my eyes and pulled the covers up around us, figuring I should get all the sleep I could before tomorrow.




x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Reviews anyone? Not sure how my audience feels about this one....

Sign up to rate and review this story