Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To The Fanclub

Welcome To The Fanclub

by pupeez4eva 6 reviews

Because of a dare Gerard is forced to spend two weeks masquerading as, not only a girl but also a member of the Gerard Way Official Fanclub.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-04 - Updated: 2011-07-05 - 1035 words

3Original
Chapter One

Long, dirty blonde hair that looks slightly matted no matter how many times it's been washed out. A face covered in so much makeup you could barely see any actual skin under it. A long, baggy black coat hiding any glimpses of the figure beneath the material.

In case your wondering folks, that's me.

I turned away from the shop window I had been staring at; let my eyes drift away from my reflection. I guess your waiting for the punch line. Guess what? There isn't one. That's right everyone, I am willing masquerading around as a women in the middle of the crowded streets. Why the hell am I doing this? Well let me take you back to last Friday; the night that all this mess began.

FLASHBACK

I sighed and leaned back against the sofa, listening to Mikey's half-hysterical cries, Frank's loud cheers and Ray and Bob's laughs.

"Oh shit!" my brother screamed. This was followed by a series of booming laughs. "Fuck you!" Mikey yelled in response to this. I sighed and pulled myself out of my seated position and made my way over to where the commotion was taking place.

"My brothers still alive, right?" I asked, peering out the second story window. Mikey was dangling on a rope tied to the ledge of it. His body swayed dangerously from his position; he was now very high of the ground.

"Fuck all of you…" he moaned, his face taking a green tinge. More laughs. I shook my head and sighed. If you're wondering why the hell Mikey was attempting to scale up the wall of a two-story house, here's the answer: truth or dare. Yes my friends, that horrible yet wonderful game had claimed yet another victim.

"Mikey, you look like your going to puke!" Ray chuckled. Mikey let out a string of curses.

"This can't be safe" I said, frowning slightly.

"Of course not!" Frank replied, looking at me like I'm an idiot. "There's an eighty-five percent chance that Mikey's going to fall and break half the bones in his body!"

I paled. "Shouldn't someone be out there, ready to catch him if he falls?"

There was the sound of a thud from outside and a loud curse.

"Too late" Frank said.

Mikey staggered into the house a few moments later, his face drawn into a deep scowl. His body was covered in dirt, his hands were red from where the rope had burnt him and his hair resembled a birds nest.

"You will all pay" he growled.

"Gee's next!" Frank said, as if he hadn't even heard him. Which, considering who it was, he probably hadn't.

Then I processed exactly what he had said.

"Shit" I cursed. "I'm next?"

"Yup" Bob said, grinning wickedly. "Get ready!"

I felt dread fill the pit of my stomach. I looked hopelessly at the lot of them. I didn't really want to play this game; I'd always hated it. Bad memories from childhood, I guess. The worst of it all was that the guys always made my dares extra hard and challenging. They knew that I had no problem doing a bunch of crazy shit. If the asked me to hump the wall I'd jump right into it.

"I'm giving Gee his dare!" Frank announced. That just made me dread this even more.

"Alright" I said, trying to sound brave. "Give it to me."

"Hmm…" he tapped his chin thoughtfully; then his face lit up."I know! I dare you to masquerade as a girl and join a Gerard Way Fanclub for two weeks straight!"

Silence.

If 'truth or dare' was a human being I'd be gouging its heart out right now.

"I can't do that!" I yelled. "There's no way I'd ever pull of being a girl and…shit I can't do it!"

I knew I wasn't going to get any sympathy from my so-called best friend so I turned my gaze to Ray. He shrugged his shoulders and gave me a wide grin. No, he wasn't going to help me. From crazy smile on Bob's face I figured that
he wasn't going to be much help either. That left only one person; Mikey.

"Suffer brother" my oh-so-loving little brother snarled. I guess he was still mad about his dare.

"There probably aren't even any fanclubs about me in the area!" I snapped. We'd finally gotten back from touring and were resting up at home for the time being.

"You leave that to me" Frank replied, grinning.

END FLASHBACK


Somehow the annoying midget had managed to find one after all. Good news for him, bad news for me.

I sighed and spared a glance at yet another shop window. I fixed the wig on my head, trying to straighten it up. It was a lost cause; there was no way I'd be able to pull of looking like a girl, not in a million years. I just wasn't girl material.

"Um, excuse me?" I looked up to see a bulky looking man staring down at me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Uh…I was wondering…wanna go and catch a movie or something? Like, uh, a date?" he scratched his head nervously. I stared at him for a full ten seconds before shoving him out of the way and hurrying down the sidewalk.

'That guy just didn't have a good taste in girls, that's all' I thought as I walked. I ignored the winks and catcalls from a bunch of guys on the other side of the street. 'I don't look like a girl because no matter how much makeup you put on, a guy still looks like a guy. Only someone totally feminine looking could pull off looking like a chick – and I'm not feminine no matter what the other guys tell me!'

I absent mindedly glanced down at my hand and froze when I saw the time.

The flyer Frank had handed to me, advertising the 'Gerard Way Official Fanclub' had said to be there by12:00pm. Guess what time it was right now?

12:00pm.

Cursing softly to myself I fastened my pace to a jog, then a run, then a sprint and took of down the crowded street.
Sign up to rate and review this story