Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stage Presence

Demolition Lovers

by MillyKJ_27

Moment of lust within the chaos.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-06 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 1085 words

?Blocked
Song:Lunacy Fringe- The Used
A/N I will now add songs tht go with the moment to get a better imagination on things

Gerards POV:
"Gee Wake up!" I felt kisses moving up and down my neck face and chest.
I..m...A-...Wake I Mumbled

"Thank goodness, you know ive been kissing you for ten minutes?"

Oh my god Frank! Where is everyone?

''Gee, did'nt you hear them leave earlier? They came to tell us Bye?''

Um... Frank when you say ''us'' do you mean that... you where in my bed?

"We fell asleep together? and yes.. everyone saw"

"Morning!" Ray bursted threw the door with a handfull or starbucks

"Look the lovebirds are up!" Bob smirked and also followed Ray with more starbucks. I watched Mikes walk faster to catch up to Bob as he avoided eye contact at all cost.

Hey Princess Fro-Fro! What'd you get me!
Ray handed me my usual starbucks and handed Frank his plain black coffee. I never understood how Frank drank that shit, I needed cream AND Sugar at the least.

"Soundcheck in ten minutes!!!" Ray, Bob and Mikey threw open the door walked out and slammed it quickly behind them.

Shit! I have ten minutes to make myself look gorgess(I un-intentionally screamed at Frank) .. thats like impossible.

"Babe, for one your already a fucking boy toy, therefore you are un-deniably handsome, so shut the fuck up and hurry your ass up.!"

I watched Frankie slip into new clothes as i headed to the bathroom mirror. To my suprise he followed behind me and sat right behind me on the bathroom floor and looked up at me like a confused puppy.

Frank, what is your ass doing sitting on the floor staring up at me?!

"Im stalking you because your hot"

Franks POV:
I watched the lights start to flicker and boys trying to put game faces on before the show but before I could find mine I found myself staring at Gerard. He was like a god, he has this raven black hair that was just starting to get long again, just long enough for me to have something to run my fingers through. His eyes could kill you, or make you fall in love whichever he chose really. And his skin was like those creepy dolls with the big eyes, except it wasn’t creepy it was beautiful. The whole gig I would get these intense stares from him that messed with my soul, everyone noticed and im being honest when I say I actually don’t even care what anyone thinks.We finished the show and everyone walked back to the trailer and discovered our new neighbors where The Used, Mikey walked right in then right back out.

“Going out. Behave and don’t embarrass my brother or this band Frank.”

Thanks for the invite Mikes…

I watched Gee come around the corner and before we knew he was in my arms, I could feel his and my heart beat in harmony. We eatch saw bands coming and going from trailers some even stopping to debate saying hi, One person did, Bert Mccracken that is.

"Hey Gerard! Hey..Shorty?" Gerard forcefully backed up and talked to Bert.

"His name is Frank Bert I’m pretty sure you know that."

"Yea well since you seem to be tongue tied ill leave, but what you and Shor… Excuse me what you and Frank are doing out here is definitely hot, no gunna lie I’m turned on. If you guys need like um you know.. company? I’m right next door baby."

“Inside” Gerard pointed to the door and I followed close behind him.
When inside decided it was a good time to relieve myself of my hoodie and shirt, I walked to the couches eagerly and saw Gee sitting with my guitar, right now he looked like a confused 5 year old.

Gee, do NOT hurt Pansy! Besides… you don’t play.

"Yea.. ill learn and then the first thing I do will be replacing you." He giggled shortly after and I couldn’t help but smile. I sat behind Gee and helped him strum a couple chords to a song, Demolition lovers. He looked at me with his eyes filled with love and undeniable desire.
“Id end my days with you in a hail of bullets…” before he could finish I grabbed him and kissed him so forcefully I could almost hear his heart beat faster. He backed up and quickly caught his breath.

"I’m trying to let you know how much you mean to me..."He gently brushed his hand against my cheek causing me to silently gasp, he walked with Pansy to her case put her in and closed it.

Song: Blue and yellow- The Used

When he turned around he locked eyes with mine and I could feel myself getting lost in his eyes. He came back and kissed me, putting my stunned self under him. I pulled off his shirt one handed making sure our lips wouldn’t break for more than a second. That second felt like eternity. He ran his hand down my neck and then down my stomach, when he got to my pants he eagerly un-zipped them with (to my complete surprise) his mouth. My boxers followed. I then felt his mouth around something else, I arched my back and thought to myself Is he humming? Cause it sure as hell feels like it. After I had finished to my surprise he bit the inside of my thigh and then sucked it. It was weird but good. I then realized I was on top. I found my hand wandering up and down his abdomen then inside his pants. He let out a breath of air and I saw his face turn red. Mikey burst through the door and unintentionally saw the whole situation I saw his eyes grow wide with distrust and disgust, he quickly turned and walked out. I pried myself off of him and quickly ran to the bathroom unsure how to feel about what just happened I made sure that however I felt I had some clothes on.

"Get decent so we can get in..please” It was Ray talking to us from outside the door, he sounded not mad at us but mad because think we just scarred Mikey.



------------------------------------------

A/N -Gimme at least one or two reviews or i won't update :)
Singed- Lovelyy Gee
Until Next Time!!
Sign up to rate and review this story