Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 21 -Last One!

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Rosie visits her mom.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 303 words - Complete

0Unrated
The concert was amazing, we played 5 songs and we rocked, the fans were screaming and jumping and everything, I actually think we'll do well.

"Dad" I said while we were watching Nightmare before Christmas.

"Yeah honey?" he said.

"Can we go see mom? like her grave?" I asked him.

"Course sugar, go get your coat" he said to me.

So I ran off to get my jacket and then we left. We walked down the cold streets until we reached New Jersey Cemetry, he showed me to my moms grave.

"Why is she buried here is she moved to England?" I asked him.

"Her parents moved back over here not long after she died, but they thought you would be better in the care home" he said.

We sat down infront of her grave. It read;

Jamia Nestor
1979-1997
Loved Daughter And Mother.
Dearly Missed.
R.I.P

I cuddled upto dad and he wrapped his arm around me and we sat by my moms grave.

"I miss her Dad" I said.

"Me too sugar, me too" he said "Rosie, I swear i'll never leave you again, I love you"

"love you too dad" I said as I hugged him. Dad opened his wallet and pulled out a picture of my mom and me as a baby, he handed it to me. She was smiling, she was so beautiful.

We spent what seemed like ages just sitting there by my moms grave, I felt close to her.

So did Dad I think, we both miss her, but we have each other, and I'm gonna make sure thats how it stays.

I looked up at Dad, as a tear slid down his face, "shes in a better place" I said.
"'I know hun, I'll be with you" he said.

I hugged him tighter, "Always"
Sign up to rate and review this story