Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call me what you want, but I'm real

Chapter Fifteen - Gerard

by lalatherapist16 1 review

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice, dug my way out blood and fire." Lol sorry I love P!nk R+R please!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 2798 words

1Exciting
From the side walk, I had to tip my head up to see the windows of Lee's apartment. A small smile touched my lips when I saw a curtain blowing out an open window. I took a quick look around and jumped.

With ease, I caught the windowsill and pulled myself up. The mixed sounds of running water and music touched my ears.

Lee was in the shower. I smiled to myself and sat on the soft black couch. Not two minutes later, the water stopped.

I closed my eyes as Lee sang “Born this Way” with Lady Gaga. He came down the small hallway and turned into the kitchenette. I remained silent as he pushed a button, stopping the music.

He shot a look at around the room and turned to go to his room. At the door, he froze and looked at me from over his shoulder. In an instant, his face fell and lit up.

“Shadow!” he threw himself at me. He buried his face into the side of my neck. I felt his tears on my skin. “Y-you came back.” he choked out and started sobbing.

“I did. And I'm going to. Every night.” I put my hands on his back and let him cry.

“Really?” he asked happily once my words had registered in his head. He pulled back and looked at me. I nodded and his lips crashed down on mine.

With a small smile, I pushed him back on the couch. I laid on top of him, my body pressing him into the couch more. He moaned quietly, his hands traveling to my hair.

I pulled back, breaking the kiss. He laid there, panting softly under me. I stood up and took his hands.

He let me pull him to his feet. I smiled and backed toward his room, keeping his hands. When he saw where I was taking him, he smiled widely.

The bed was right next to the door. I pushed him down and straddled his waist. His eyes met mine and twinkled.

“I told my friend about you. At first she thought I was going crazy then she started to believe me. She wants to meet you.” he said softly like he was scared I'd get mad. I blinked.

“Really?” I asked softly. He nodded. “Well, we'll see what happens.” I leaned down, kissing the soft patch of skin under his ear.

He shivered as I pushed his hands against the pillow beside his head. “You really like neck do-n't you?” his question hitched as I bit lightly at his skin.

I chuckled and bit down on his neck, my fangs breaking the soft skin. He cried out, trying to free his hands. Frankie's question echoed in the back of my head. If I asked you to change me into a vampire, would you?

Lee arched against me. I pulled his hands into one of mine. Still drinking, I ran my hand down his bare chest slowly.

I released his hands so I could grip his hips. The friction between our bodies was driving me crazy. His hands traveled my body, ending up on my ass and at the small of my back.

When he screamed my name and arched his hips into my hands, I smiled. I pulled away as he came, the towel soaking it up. As his breathing grew slower, I licked the side of his neck, gathering the lingering blood on my tongue.

I sighed against his skin slightly and he pulled my into a kiss. For a moment, my heart broke for him. He really is in love with me, but I don't love him.

It killed me to know how much this kiss meant to him, but I broke it and pressed my body closer to his and rolled on top of him. He smiled and tried to kiss me again. I put my hand lightly over his mouth and leaned my forehead against his.

“Sleep,” I whispered softly, looking into his blue eyes.

They flashed and filled with tears. I moved my hand from his mouth, which was now quivering. “Please don't go again!” he begged.

Being gentle, I pressed my lips to his. He calmed a bit, but not enough to stop the tears. I pulled away, wiping the tear tracks from his cheeks. In the pit of my stomach, I felt so sick. It shocked me that I didn't vomit right there.

He didn't deserve this. I shouldn't be toying with him. All this I knew and yet something was pulling me into him, and I didn't exactly hate or question it.

I sighed softly. “I have to go. But I'll be back tomorrow. And you have to be alone or I won't come.” I warned his gently. His face fell slightly but he nodded. “Now sleep,” I murmured easily.

“W-will you....?” he hadn't finished his question before I rolled off him and held my arms open.

He sighed happily, resting his head on my chest. It reminded me of when Frankie and I had first been together like this and there was no hesitation as I put my arms around him.

“Just sleep now.” I whispered against his hair.

Being careful, I let out a fraction of the frenzied energy flow from my hands into his back. He gasped and looked at me. Keeping the little flow open, I kissed his forehead softly.

At that touch, he shivered and went limp in my arms, his eyes snapping shut. I sighed again and slipped out from under him, pulling a plush blanket over his – mostly exposed – toned, pale body.

I went around the apartment, locking the place up like it was a store. Once the rest of the tiny space was as safe as possible, I went back into his room. I opened the window and climbed out, legs first.

Before I let it slide shut, I ran a thumb over his cheek. He sighed and snuggled into the blanket. I stood easily on the sill as the window closed.

He'd make an adorable little vampire
I thought to myself as I stepped off the edge, falling three stories. The small fall would have killed a human, but when I landed, I was perfectly fine.

A finger tapped my shoulder, making me jump and whirl. I saw a smiling girl with blood scented breath and gleaming fangs. “Sorry for scaring you, but are you a Winslow? Its just your eyes and all that made me wonder.....”

I shrugged. “Yeah but we go by my Mom's last name now. Gerard Way.” I held my hand out to her.

She took it slowly. “Allysa Rodregize. Why your Mom's name?” she asked in her rough voice.

I shrugged again. “Family issues.” I murmured softly. Most vampire woman in this time didn't like the whole 'guys are the boss so listen' thing. She nodded.

“Well Gerard, I have a proposition for you. What would you say if I told you I had a group of vamps waiting to go on a massive blood spree?” she purred, her voice dripping with blood lust and power.

In the back of my blood-drunk mind, I knew it was a bad idea, but I agreed, giddy for more energy to burst through my body. She smiled and took my hand, dragging me down an alley. I blinked in confusion as we stopped at a brick wall.

She laughed and ran a finger over the bricks. Scaring the shit outta me, part of the wall swung open. “Uh....what's this?” I asked as she pushed it open further. She looked at me over her shoulder, a giant smirk drawing on her lips.

“The Cave. Haven't you been here before?” I shook my head and she giggled. “You'll love it.”

She led the way down a long, winding passageway that stopped with another brick wall. This one she just shoved. It swung open “Come on in.” she purred almost silently. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dark room.

“Is this it?” I asked. She laughed in the darkness. Just as my eyes adjusted enough to see her, a bright light flashed beside her.

She stepped into it. “Gerard, are you coming or not?” she snagged my hand and pulled me into the light.

Once they adjusted to the new lighting, my jaw dropped. “Alyssa,” I breathed in shock. The place was really a cave.

The walls were rough stone, coarse and jagged under my hand. The scent of blood hung heavily in the air. A small smiled played on my lips as I looked over my shoulder to see a closing gap in the the wall.

Dark lights flashed every second, changing colors. All deep colors, dark red, violet, dark blue.

“Hey you guys!” Alyssa called into the wide room. The haunting music faded to a stop and all eyes were on us. “If you're in my group we're heading out now. S'co! “

I stood there, not moving as twelve other vamps stepped closer to us, fang-flashing grins on their faces.

Something tingled down my spine and I blinked. Alyssa grabbed my hand again and pulled me back through the crack. As the light faded behind us, I slipped out of my blood frenzy.

This is wrong. Here I am, with thirteen other vamps getting ready to ransack a bunch of humans. And I hated hurting Lee like I have been.

But, being surrounded by vamps who were braced and rallying around Alyssa's plan, I was in no position to back out now. In face, I was a little scared about what would happen if I tried. Every one of them were blood-drunk and dangerous.

A small tear rolled past my nose as I made my mind go blank. I didn't want to think about what we were doing.

I gulped as we came up to a big house. From the front, it looked empty. But even I could hear the faint cheers and noise coming from inside. I looked around, noticing how focused the others were.

Alyssa gave us a wicked smile and led the way to the wide front door. She opened it, not making even the smallest sound. For some reason, it made me nervous.

She the way silently to the room all the sound was coming from. As she touched the doorknob, light flared from between the cracks in the door and everything changed.

I'd picked up a faint smell of my love when we first got here, but I ignored it, thinking it was in my head. But now it was a pulsing sureness in my chest. That was Frankie's blood. I know it.

But he's at a circle casting tonight. My mind refused to put two and two together. Alyssa opened the door, throwing it into the wall.

Light and heat washed over me, burning away my denial. Frankie was standing in the center of the room with hooded figures surrounding him. The shock of seeing a circle of witches around him was wiped away when I saw that his hand was on fire.

My yes flickered from his hand to his eyes. He looked pissed. Really pissed.

But he didn't look like he was in pain. As he glared at us, two hooded figures moved toward us. My eyes trailed on them as they took off their hoods.

“What are you doing here vampires?” They were both blond and they spoke together. When I looked closer, I saw their eyes trade colors.

Alyssa laughed next to me, placing her arm behind my back. “The Winslows are committing an act of war. We even have one, right here.” My eyes bugged as she shoved me forward.

The blonds narrowed their eyes at me as everyone gasped. I met Frankie's eyes and shook my head slightly. From the corner of my eye, I saw Alyssa move forward.

“If its a fight you want, a fight you will get.” the blond girl murmured. She sighed softly and stepped back, the boy remaining by her side. She looked over her shoulder at Frankie and nodded.

Alyssa lunged forward as Frankie started to close his eyes. Then everyone was moving. But I dodged the witches coming at me and made my way to Frankie's side.

He looked up at me, his face twisted with anger and sadness. “What are you doing here?!” he hissed at me. I shrugged and ducked as an arm flew at me face.

His eyes flared as I unfurled myself and he threw his arm up. “Dear sweet Isis hear me now! Take with you this binding vow! My ancient blood is your's to keep! Just help me keep the peace!” It sounded like him, but the words he spoke rang with a power that I had never heard before.

He gasped as the fire in his hand erupted, flooding the room with light.

Then it was just the two of us in nothing. Everything was just black. He met my eyes and gave me a sad smile.

“Frankie? Where are we love?” I asked, looking around. When I looked back at him, tears were rolling down his cheeks. “Honey?” I took a step toward him and he stepped back.

He shook his head slightly and took a ragged breath. “I'm sorry, Gee. I can't be with you anymore.” his voice cracked.

I blinked. “What? Is it because of this? The whole war thing? I swear Frankie I had no idea what was going to happen. I-” he held up his hand.

“Its not that, Gee. I just can't be your's.” he whispered softly.

“Why not?” I begged. I felt the tears stinging my eyes.

“Because he is mine, dear vampire.” the soft voice echoed around us from the darkness. A tan woman stepped out of it and put her hand on Frankie's shoulder.

I gasped, knowing exactly who she was. “You're Isis aren't you?” I blinked like an idiot.

Isis smiled softly at me and nodded. “Indeed, I am. And my son here just made me a vow. He swore that his blood, as in body and being, was to be mine if I helped him stop the fighting. And I did.” she explained

I gaped at her. “Please don't take him away from me. He's the best thing that's ever been placed in my life. Please.” The tears pushed past my eyes and rolled down my cheeks, falling onto my shirt.

A sob broke from Frankie's throat and Isis looked at him. “Do you love him, my dear son?” she asked him softly, love ringing in her voice

“Yes! I do, sweet Isis I really do.” he sobbed, not taking his eyes off of mine.

Isis turned her soft black eyes on me. She let go of Frankie and moved to me, taking my face in her hands. “And you dear. Do you love my child?” she murmured, her face an inch away from mine.

“I really do. More than anything in this world or the next.” She beamed and touched her lips to mine.

Thank you ran through my head. She pulled away and moved back to Frankie. One of her hands lingered on my shoulder as she touched his. “Be together my children. Frankie, I release you from your vow. Now I must go. And so should you. Oh and Gerard, you may want to get to Lee before before the the ill-guided spell of my children does. Frankie,” she let go of my shoulder.

Frankie's eyes went blank for a few moments then he blinked. “I understand. Thank you Isis.” he beamed as she touched her lips to his forehead.

“I will watch over you, my dears.” she stepped back and clapped her hands. The blackness faded quickly and I blinked.

Everyone was on the floor. A moment of shock passed and I gasped. “Lee! Come on love, we have to go!” I grabbed his hand and pulled him around the people.

“Who's Lee?” he gasped, running next to me.

“I'll explain on the way there!” We rushed from the house, leaving everything and everyone behind us.








Lalalala I'm back! I'm probably not gonna get much up but I thought I owed you all a little and I have a thing going on all this weekend and I won't be updating anything for a while after today. So I'm gonna do my best to get you guys up to chapter seventeen before I leave you........anyway you know the drill. Drop your pants and spread 'em. XD Oh just kidding! Sorry I'm in a very good mood cause I just got done with a visit from my cousins and their baby! Who can't be happy after a baby visit? Jerks lol!!!!

Hugs and Muffins-

Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story