Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Road

Life On The Road

by kidfrombatterycity 4 reviews

One shot revenge era Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-09-17 - 1550 words - Complete

4Hot
"Can you.. stake me.. before.. the sun.. goes down," I sang. The guitars faded out and the massive crowd cheered and screamed. "Thank you guys for fucking comming out to see us." I closed the show and most of the crowd began to dispurse. The lights were hot on my pale skin and I had worked up quite a sweat durring the concert. I glanced back at Frank who was further back on the stage to my right. He was quite sweaty too. I bet all of our clothes reak now. Shit, we'll have to buy more febreze. Frank looked up and smiled drunkenly at me. He wobbled as he walked over to me.

"Dude that fucking rocked! The chorus was a little shakey but the end, man you got that perfect!" We high fived enthusiastically.

"Thanks man. Guitar was pretty sweet. I have no idea how you can play that well when you're drunk." We both laughed.

"You sing pretty well for a drunk kid." I laughed. I tried to fix my hair. It was soaked and I attempted to move it out of my face but it didn't really work.

We heard a call from Mikey who had already exited the stage and was out back by the bus. "GERARD, FRANKIE LEAVING IN 30 SECONDS!" His words were a tad bit slurred as well. I couldn't remember how much he had drank. It wasn't nearly as much as me or Frakie had.

"Come on, lets go," I slurred and me and Frank made our way off the stage and to the bus. Ray was loading his and Mikey's guitars into the back trailer, the one that had all of th writing on it. I tried to help carry one of the amps into the trailer but Ray insisted that I was too drunk to be useful. Ray laughed as I stumbled into our van, Frankie right behind me. I jumped into the furthest back row and layed down because the room was spinning slightly. Frank lied down ontop of me. There were always too people that had to share a row and it was me and Frank's turn.

"Ow Frank, I know you can't possibly weigh that much considering your height, but you're crushing me."

"Just because of that short joke, I'm not moving." He laughed and we heard the trailer doors slam shut. Mikey and Toro hopped in the van and shut the door behind them and the driver started to pull away from the venue.

"Hey what are you guys doing?" Mikey asked, looking at Frankie half passed out ontop of me.

"We're sleeping Mikes. He won't move because I called him short," I slurred. Frankie laughed ontop of me and I joined in.

"Wow guys how many beers did you fucking have?" Mikey asked.

"I lost count after the first pack. Maybe... a few." Frank answered with a chuckle.

"Damn guys you look like you're about to pass out. Take it easy." We ignored Ray's comment. Being drunk was normal to me. We were on the road and I passed the time and dealt with the stress by drinking. Frank joined in sometimes and we had so much fun drinking together.

It was silent for a few minutes, so I thought that maybe Frank had fallen asleep. I tried to move him off of me but he refused to move.

"Frankie why do you wanna be so fucking close to me?" I asked. I didn't really mind him ontop of my but I could tell that Ray found it a little weird.

"Yeah Frank, really. I think you have a little crush on Gee. Awwww that's cute." Mikey teased and him and Ray burst out into laugher. A few moments passed and Frank didn't answer. Finally he began to speak; slowly as if he were trying to find the right words.

"I don't have a crush on Gee. But it's been a while sinse I... you know... got some action." He said uncomfortably. Mikey laughed and I chuckled.

"I don't think any of us have, Frankie. Thats why we've gotta jerk off while everyone else is asleep." He said with a guilty smile.

"Yeah, Mikes, that's a great idea. Next time just make sure that everyone is asleep. I think I'm emotionally traumatized from that." We all burst out into wild laugher. Frankie was laughing so hard and his upper body was pressing against mine. It felt kind of good to be this close to someone, girl or guy. It had been a long time sinse any of us had gotten any action. And it wouldn't matter in the morning because Frankie and I could blame the booze. I'm too drunk to fucking care about anything. I love this. Okay. If Frankie gets hard, then we'll do stuff and if not I'll just go to sleep or something.

Frank rolled over so that he was laying on his stomach ontop of me. Now our bodies were pressed even closer together.

"Oh yeah, gettin' it on!" Ray joked. I didn't fucking care who was watching. I wanted Frankie. And I wanted him now.

"Frankie, come here." I slurred and he moved his head so that it was an inch away from mine.

"Do it! Do it!" Mikey chanted and Ray soon joined in.

Following their lead, I kissed Frankie. His tongue slid into my mouth and I could feel the bulge in my pants start to grow. Frank let out a cute little grunt and I could feel his bulge up against mine.

"Aw shit he actually did it!" Mikey laughed. But I didn't care.

I pulled away from Frank and looked at his face. He looked disappointed. We were both breathing heavily and I was practically gasping for air. Frank pulled my lips back to his and we began to make out. He bit my lip and I let out a moan. I could hear the boys giggling in the background. His lips moved down to my neck.

"Mikes, Ray... can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Oh god. What do you need?" Ray asked.

"You guys... You need to... Go to sleep or something. Or leave. Or shut the fuck up while we..." I said between pants.

"We're not paying any attension, guys. Carry on." Mikey said with a hint of sarcasm. But to be honest, I didn't care at all.

"In the morning when we're sober... You guys say nothing about this." Frank said against my neck. He stopped kissing and biting my neck and sat up. I sat up as well to make room for him next to me. I avoided Mikey and Ray's eyes as I grabbed onto Frank's white t-shirt and all but ripped it off of his body. I could hear Mikey and Ray whispering and I tried to ignore them. I did manage to hear Mikey say something like "...always knew this would happen." And I chuckled.

Frank took my shirt off of me as well and I couldn't stand wearing clothes any longer. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. He stepped out of his jeans as I removed my own. Now we were sitting in front of the entire band in only our boxers, and our bulges were quite obvious. Mikey was cracking up in the background.

I pulled his boxers off... It wasn't like I'd never seen him naked before. We lived in a van and toured the country. Privacy was something we had given up when we decided to take to the road. We had all caught glimpses and we were more or less comfortable with each other. We've all been naked around each other, but this was different.

I mumbled for him to lay down and he obeyed. He schooted up as far as he couldso there was room for me to lay with my face between his legs. I took his cock and began to suck it. He let out a moan as I began to take it deeper and faster.

"Gee... s-stop," Frank begged. I did as he asked. "Can I... Will you let me fuck you?"

"Fuck yes!" I said. The thought of him inside of me made me even harder. After he took off my boxers, we repositioned ourselves so that he was lined up. I was kneeling on the seat, facing the side window and he on his knees behind me, facing the same way.

He grabbed my hips as leverage as he put himself inside of me. I let out a moan. It hurt a little, but I didn't care in the slightest bit. He began to slowly thrust and as he did, he removed one of his hands from my hip and grabbed my cock. He ran his hand up and down, matching the speed that he was thrusting into me. He began to speed up and I could feel myself getting closer to finishing. I came into his hand with a very load moan. Frankie took his cum-covered hand and brought it up to his lips. I turned the upper part of my body around so that I could watch as he licked it all off of his fingers.

He grabbed my hip again as he came inside of me with a groan.
Sign up to rate and review this story