Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

But the drugs tell me I'm real

by SimplexMinded 0 reviews

"Gee its Mikey. Please call me when you get this....Im worried about you" He pleaded the last part and shut his phone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1175 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey paced back and forth with his hand in his mouth nervously. Ray sat on the couch in silence watching Mikey and Frank argue.

"It’s not like Gee to just take off with out any word as to where he’s going,"

Mikey muttered as he turned on his heel. Ray responded calmly, trying to control the situation.

"Well, he was really upset about what that 'fan' told him....maybe he just needed some time to himself."

Frank agreed.

"Yeah. I’m sure he's fine Mikes. Just relax."

Mikey turned to Frank and something made him lose his cool.

"NO! I won't relax! Its already noon and my brother hasn't come home yet! No phone call, no text….. nothing! Don't tell me to relax!"

Frank and Ray's eyes were wide. Mikey had never yelled at them, hell Mikey had never yelled period. He was an all around nice guy, it was highly unusual to see behaviour like this. There was a knock at the bus door and Mikey ran to answer it. Bob stood there with a frown on his face.

"Did you find him?"

Mikey asked, worry very apparent in his voice. Bob just shook his head.

"No....I looked everywhere. I don't know where he is."

Mikey's face fell and he pulled out his cell phone trying to call Gerard again.

"Gee it’s Mikey. Please call me when you get this....I’m worried about you."

He pleaded the last part and shut his phone. Bob walked on the bus and sat across from Frank and Ray. Bob was quiet and looked out the tinted window. Mikey continued to pace back and forth with his phone in his hand. "God Gee….. where are you?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Riley sat up against the wall and stared at all the paintings. Gerard was still passed out and she wondered if the rest of the band knew where he was. If they did, she would have thought they would have come for him. Especially in the state his is in right now. She looked over at him and heard his phone buzz. When he didn't even stir, he decided to see who it was. His phone had rung several times in the past hour and now she wanted to know who was calling him. Her hands reached around his side and into his pocket. They pulled out the phone and the screen read '9 missed calls'. She flipped it open and saw the name 'Mikey' across the screen. Riley hesitantly pressed the 'Call Back' button and waited for it to ring. The phone didn't even get half a ring in before a male voce picked up the phone.

"Gee Oh thank god. Where are you? Are you ok? What happened last night? Where did you go?"

Riley sighed and was silent, scared to speak.

"Gee?"

The voice on the other end became urgent.

"I have your brother here with me, he's..."

Riley cringed, and held the device away from her ear as the bassist started shouting.

"Who are you?! Where is my brother? What have you done with him?!"

Riley suddenly realized that what she said made it seem like she had kidnapped him. She thought of a way to rephrase her response.

"Your brother is fine. He's passed out at the moment. We are at 34th and Kings St. It’s an old abandoned building. 7th floor." Riley paused giving the man on the other end time to speak.

"Don't you fucking move. I’m on my way."

He hung up the phone and she sat there staring at it, unsure of what to do.

"Great.....Now I’m a kidnapper."

She put the phone down and sat back looking at Gerard, knowing his band was on the way.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey hung up the phone and ran to grab his jacket. Bob, Ray and Frank stared at him wondering what was going on.

"What the hell Mikey?"

Frank asked and stood up following him out the door. Mikey started running and Frank ran too. Bob and Ray soon flew out of the bus, assuming Mikey knew where Gerard was. The cold wind hit his face as he ran to the old art studio where Gerard first found his love for art. Why didn't he think of that? Mikey yelled back at Frank as they ran

"Some girl has him! She said he's passed out...."

Frank sped up and so did Ray and Bob. They ran and skidded to a stop when they reached the old building Gerard was supposedly in. Mikey opened the door and ran up the stars, breathing heavily. When they got to the 7th floor, they looked at Mikey because he was the only one who knew which room Gerard would be in. They followed him as he walked towards an old wooden door covered in dust. Mikey slowly opened the door and stepped inside.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Riley's head shot up when she heard the door open and knew that it was the band. Her heart raced, not sure of what there reaction would be to her sitting next to a passed out Gerard Way. Mikey walked in first. She knew it was him because of his thin glasses and his black jacket. Frank walked in next, his red hair stood out and from anyone else. Ray stood next to Frank and Bob were last. She just looked at them, not sure what to say. Mikey walked forward, clearly angry.

"What did you do?"

Riley looked at him, wide eyed.

"Nothing I swear! I found him like this! He was getting stoned and he passed out!"

Mikey's face faltered when she said his brother was getting stoned, but retuned to his angry state quickly enough.

"And you didn't call anybody?"

Riley threw up her hands in defence.

"I’m sorry! I could have just left him to OD again!"

Mikey stared at her and her eyes grew wide. She just gave away that she knew who he was. Now she just looked like a crazy fan that wanted alone time with Gerard Way. Mikey went quiet and Frank spoke up.

"Mikes, come on, lets just get him back to the bus. We can sort this out later."

Mikeys eyes never left Riley but he nodded regardless. Ray and Bob walked over and picked up Gerard while Frank stayed close to Mikey. Riley stood up and watched as they took Gerard outside. She turned back to Mikey.

"I swear, I just didn't want him to hurt himself...."

Mikey glared at her then turned on his heal, walking out the door. Frank turned to her and half smiled.

"Come on, He's just worried. Lets get back to the bus and we will sort this out ok?"

He extended his hand towards Riley and she took it nodding

"Ok...."

he could tell she was scared and so he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked back out into the cold. This is so not how she imagined her day to go......




This story was edited by ChloesGreenDay :)
Sign up to rate and review this story