Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

we're going at it tonight

by SimplexMinded 0 reviews

Mikey stood there blushing and stared at her. She looked at him confused "What?" He shook his head "Your hot"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 1036 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey walked back on the bust to find that Gerard, Ray and Bob were already in their bunks passed out. Frank was in the bathroom and Riley was sitting on the couch looking out of place. She looked up when she heard Mikey and smiled at him

"Is everything ok?"

He walked over and sat down next to her

"We need to talk."

Frank walked out the bathroom and smiled at Riley "Hey chickie, Im crashing, if you need anything, just grab it k?"

Riley turned to Frank and nodded "Alright. Night Frank"

He crawled into his bunk and closed his eyes "Night Rie"

She giggled at the nickname he gave her and turned back to Mikey "Whats up Mikey?"

He looked her in the eyes before he spoke

"Look. Here is the deal. Brian doesn't want you to stay on the bus and we are on thin strings with the Label as it is...."

Riley interrupted him "Mikey, If you want me to leave...."

He raised his hand "Let me finish"

"Sorry"

"I told Brian that you were staying no ifs' ands' or buts', however, with that said, the only way the Label will approve is if they can find a reason for you to stay."

Riley looked Mikey in the eyes. "You mean a job to do."

Mikey nodded "Correct. Now, I think Brian is going to look into getting you a cooking position but my thing is that the cooks are never around the band unless they are serving the food. They don't even travel on the same bus as the road crew."

He looked over at Frank's bunk then back at Riley

"Frank likes you, he would flip shit if that's the job you ended up with."

Riley looked around the bus trying to ignore Mikey's comment about Frank

"Well, I can clean"

Mikey smiled "You so avoided that remark didn't you?"

She looked back trying to act confused "Excuse me?"

Mikey smiled "Frank likes you."

Riley sighed "Thats what your brother said."

Mikey laughed "I heard. The thing is....do you like him back?"

Riley sat back in the couch and sighed

"Of coarse, he's Frank Iero, the sexy guitarist of My Chemical Romance"

She paused to laugh at what she had just said and Mikey laughed too. She looked over at him with a sad smile

"But more than a fan crush? I don't know...."

Mikey leaned back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

"I like you Riley. Your honest, your plain and you don't treat us like gods. You treat us like we are just normal people."

He looked over at her and smiled

"I don't find that in fans very often.....I never thanked you for staying with my brother."

Mikey looked down and Riley leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, I know how much you love your brother, everything you are doing for me is thank you enough"

He smiled at her "Thanks.....really."

She smiled back at him. "Don't get all mushy on me Mikes, back to this job topic."

He laughed at her redirection of the conversation.

"Ok. Back to the job topic."

She sat up and stretched "What jobs would keep me on the bus that isn't already taken?"

Mikey sat up too and thought for a moment

"Well, a maid. We are 25 year old band members who hate cleaning."

Riley laughed and kicked a empty cup on the floor "I see that. I can clean."

Mikey stood up and walked over to the fridge. He opened it and leaned inside, pulling out 2 waters.

"Drink?"

"No thanks."

He put one water back and shrugged "Suit yourself."

He walked back over and sat down.

"Then maid it is. I'll tell Brian tomorrow cool?"

Riley nodded "Coolio. So, on to topic 2."

Mikey tilted his head to look at her as to took a swig of his water.

"Where am I to sleep?"

Mikey nodded and thought for a moment.

"Good question. We can throw you on the couch for now."

He grined an evil grin and looked at her

"Or you could sleep with Frank."

Riley turned red and looked away. "N..N..No."

Mikey leaned over and whispered in her ear. She shivered when she felt his warm breath on her neck

"You know you want to"

He stood up, still grinning "Come on. I'll get you something to sleep in."

He left her no room for arguing so she just sat there in compete shock. Out of all people to come up with that idea, Mikey was the last she had seen to do it. He walked back in the room and threw a torn red shirt at her. When she held it up she saw that it was Franks 'Homophobia is Gay' shirt. She laughed and looked up and Mikey.

"Really?"

He grinned "I wana see his face in the morning"

She shook her head and walked into the bathroom to change. When she walked back out, she opened her arms and looked at Mikey

"What? I don't get pants?"

The shirt was a bit large on her and came down to her mid thigh. She tugged at the bottom of the shirt because if she bent over her butt would be exposed. Mikey stood there blushing and stared at her. She looked at him confused

"What?"

He shook his head "Your hot"

This time it was Riley's turn to blush.

Mikey laughed "Im sorry....Im going to bed, Frank's bunk is on the left"

He walked into the back and disappeared into his bunk leaving Riley standing there in shock and slight fear at what she was about to do. She walked over to Frank's bunk and looked at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. She yawned and crawled into bed next to him. She placed her back against the wall and laid facing him, her arms wrapped around her chest. He shifted and mumbled something about getting the last taco making her giggle. Soon she drifted to sleep, trying not to think about the fact that she was sleeping next to Frank Iero, wearing nothing but his 'Homophobia is Gay' shirt and it was Mikey's fault.
Sign up to rate and review this story