Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

The reop man just keeps on knocking

by SimplexMinded 0 reviews

"Give this to your daughter, tell her I said to hold her head high and to never loose faith in those she loves" Officer Stanton looked at Gerard with a smile. "Thank you. I will." he took the paper...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 1287 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard looked up at the sky and frowned. The clouds were a thick grey and he knew it was about to open up. He quickened his pace to the station and tightened his jacket around his waist. He thought about Alex as he walked. Why did she all of a sudden come back? She a been gone for several months and it was odd that she would just pop out of no where with a story like this. Even for the psycho she was, this was odd and Gerard couldn't help but think something was wrong. Thunder crashed and he stopped to look up. Lightning followed, lighting up the sky with a flash. Wind blew and he broke out into a run when the rain began to fall. It came down thick and hard, and by the time he got to the station, he looked like he had just walked out of the shower. His hair stuck to his face, covering his eyes that were dripping with eyeliner that he hadn't removed from a show the night before. He looked up at the lady sitting at the front desk and walked over to her. She had long blond hair and bight blue eyes.

She smiled at him "Can I help you?"

He smiled back "Yes, Officer Stanton called me about an hour ago. He wanted to talk to me about Alexis Anderson."

The lady looked down at her computer and typed something in. She looked back up

"Ah yes. poor girl. I tell him your here, if you would just sit over there, he will be with you in one moment"

She lost her smile and held her gaze on him, almost weary of him. He tried to not seem bothered by it, and smiled before sitting down in one of the chairs she had pointed to. He ran his hand through his wet hair and sighed. His eyes closed and he rested his head against the wall, waiting for Officer Stanton to call him up.

"Mr. Way"

Gerard's eyes opened and found a middle aged man standing in the door way. He had slight grey in his hair but it was dyed a dark brown to match the rest. His face showed age, and his teeth were slightly yellow, leading Gerard to assume he smoked. He made a mental note to himself about quitting.

He smiled and stood up. "Yes sir"

The man nodded walking back into the door and into a white hallway. The walls were brick and the doors were all wooden. He could tell this building was old.

"Mr. Way, do you understand what we will be asking you about today?"

Gerard nodded "Basics. From what you said on the phone, my ex is in the hospital and she is accusing me of putting her there. Thats all I know."

The officer stopped and looked at him, opening a door that led to a room with nothing but a table and two chairs.

"Please have a seat Mr. Way"

Officer Stanton walked over and sat down, opening a file on the table.

"It says here you were a client of Ms. Anderson. Is that correct?"

Gerard nodded "Yes sir. Several years ago I went through a rough spot. She was my supplier."

The officer nodded "I see. are you clean now?"

Gerard again nodded "Yes sir. About a year ago, I OD'd and had it not been for my band, I would have died. Our manager, Brian, told me if i didn't get clean now, I most likely never would. I quit cold turkey after that."

The officer rubbed his chin. "You know, you have quite the background Mr. Way. Under any other circumstances, I would be asking you for an autograph to give to my daughter, however today, I am interrogating you for the assault and rape of your ex-girlfriend"

Gerard's mouth dropped "Rape! Oh my god.....I had no idea....Oh my god, Alex...."

He stood up and walked around the room, running his hands through his wet hair, shaking his head.

Officer Stanton stood up "yes, Mr. Way, she was also rapped. Which is why I need you to answer all of my questions truthfully. Now please sit back down"

Gerard sighed and did what the man told him. "Where were you on November 5th, at 7pm?"

Gerard sat back and thought for a moment. "I was....I was sitting on the bus, watching a movie. My brother, Mikey can verify that."

He placed his hands on the table and watched as the officer wrote things down in his file.

"Tell me, other than your brother, do you have any other alibis?"

Gerard shook his head "no. the rest of the band was out doing random stuff."

He paused for a moment, then his eyes got wide

"Wait yes! I do. Riley. She was in the back bunk reading."

The officer looked at him in question. "Who is Riley? Dose she have a last name?"

"She is friend of the bands. I don't remember her last name. She is on the bus right now though. Frez something. Im bad with names, Im sorry"

the officer nodded and stood up. "Please stay here while I go make a few phone calls."

Gerard nodded and watched as the officer left. When he did, Gerard stood up and paced back and forth.

"Oh god...Alex, what have you gotten yourself into. Why now? Why would you blame me? What happened? Oh Alex...."

He looked at the glass wall, knowing Officer Stanton was watching him. Gerard walked over to the table and looked at his file. He flipped through the pages, sitting down to read them.

-Name: Gerard Arthur Way
-Age: 27
-Occupation: Singer in the rock band My Chemical Romance
-Height: 5'7
-Weight: 167lbs
-Eyes: Brown
-Sex: male
-Nationality: Caucasian

-Highlights
Gerard Way has been addicted to Drugs and Alcohol for aprox. 5 years. Alcoholism runs in the Way family. Gerard Way witnessed 911 first hand, In 2005, he was charged with the assault of Alexis Anderson, age 24. Alexis Anderson is a known addict, convicted several times for possession and prostitution. Gerard was cleared of any charges due to a conflict of time of occurrence. Gerard Way has never been convicted nor charged with any other crime.

Gerard shut the file and closed his eyes but opened them when Officer Stanton walked in the room.

"Mr. Way your free to go."

Gerard stood up, closing the file and walking towards the door.

"Thank you sir. If I may ask, and I pray this doesn't come out sounding suspicious but what hospital is Alex at?"

Officer Stanton sighed and looked Gerard in the eyes for a moment.

"Normally I wouldn't give out such information however, from what I have seen and based on your reaction, I would bet you still care about this girl."

Gerard stayed silent, not really sure about the answer "its complicated"

The officer laughed "Falling in love with a drug dealer can be. She's at Newark Medical. Don't make me regret telling you that"

Gerard smiled "I won't."

He walked out to the front desk, and asked the receptionist for a pen and some paper. She handed them to him, eyeing him. He walked over to the officer and smiled

"How long are you going to be here tonight?"

The officer tilted his head "till at least 8."

Gerard nodded and sighed the paper. "Give this to your daughter, tell her I said to hold her head high and to never loose faith in those she loves"

Officer Stanton looked at Gerard with a smile. "Thank you. I will."

he took the paper and watched at Gerard walked out the door into the pouring rain.
Sign up to rate and review this story