Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Fully Exposed

by AlexandraSweden

Gerard's ass-virginity is taken. **Explicit contents**

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-07-08 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 1372 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gerard wasn't late to obey Frank's demand. He lowered himself down to place a kiss on the shorter man's lips. It was only a brief thing and didn't lead anywhere.
Frank patted the mattress with his hand to make Gerard sit down on it next to him. The dark-haired man sat down very willingly.

"You wanted to have sex, right?" Frank asked. Gerard was a bit shaken by the blunt question, but still he got turned on by the honesty of it. He nodded eagerly.
Frank exhaled and leaned back, supporting himself with his arms.

"Then this is how it goes," Frank started, "I'm going to be on top. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes!"
The answer rolled off Gerard's tongue quickly. But was he really okay with it? He hadn't had something up his ass before and the uncertainty about what was about to come made him feel insecure.
He decided to at least try it. How bad could it be?

"Fine. You are in the game and therefore you're going to play by my rules," Frank said flatly.

"Lay down on your back," the smaller man then commanded. Gerard submissively did what he had been told and looked up at Frank's hazel eyes. The only eyes worth trusting in the entire world.
Frank's hands roamed his body freely. They glided up and down his sides, over his chest and caressed the insides of his thighs.

Gerard inhaled sharply and enjoyed the moment. Those touches simply made him melt. Frank's hands started tugging at the hem of Gerard's shirt and they helped each other to take it off.
Frank didn't bother to share any more of his strokes and caresses as he removed his own T-shirt and pulled his pants down swiftly. Gerard's jeans soon got added to the pile of discarded clothes.

"Still want this?" Frank asked hesitantly. Something slammed against the outside of the outer wall and Frank's head snapped to the side to look at the direction of the sound.
It didn't appear to be anything important so he then decided to give his full attention to the half-naked Gerard who was lying splayed out on the mattress.

"I think so," Gerard breathed nervously. He dug his fingers into the scruffy pallet to get rid of his anxiety.

Frank bent over the chicken of a protector and kissed him, slipping his tongue into the other man's mouth. Gerard was now more familiar with the tongue-thing.
It now went like a smooth dance of wet muscles. It wasn't out of sync anymore and their teeth didn't clash.
Gerard let himself playfully suck on Frank's lip piercing to receive a small vibrating moan.

He had officially graduated from the school of kissing.

His boxers felt a bit tight since the thing caged inside had started to grow out of proportions. Frank slid his own bowers off to reveal his semi-hard member. He wrapped his fingers around it and carefully pulled the foreskin back and forth, squeezing his eyes shut. Head tilted back, he hissed with pleasure.

Gerard couldn't hold back the words as Frank beat the meat right on front of him.
"That's fucking sexy," he said dreamily as he watched the most attractive man alive touch himself.

The fact that he was able to get so turned on by another man proved to Gerard that what they were doing was right. His brain was in a horny haze.
"You want some of it?" Frank asked jadishly.

Gerard nodded and shivered when he heard Frank talk like that. Those dirty words coming out of that perfectly chiseled mouth could make anyone tremble. Frank whole body oozed of confidence when the next sentence came flying out of the depths of his lungs.

"Good. Then take everything off."

Frank was referring to the only piece of fabric Gerard had left on his body. The boxers.
The undergarment was torn off and in the blink of an eye on top of the pile of clothes too.

Frank held his hand in front of Gerard's mouth. He didn't get what Frank was trying to do though. The green eyes stared questioningly at the hazel ones.
"Suck my fingers," Frank explained and put his index finger softly against Gerard's upper lip. The taller man licked it up and down before taking it into his mouth and coating it with saliva.

The fact that Frank was so clear with what he wanted made Gerard feel less insecure and awkward. Frank knew what he was doing and there were no reasons for Gerard to be worried.
Just hop on the ride.

Frank added a second finger into Gerard's mouth. The tongue swiveled around the fingers to really soak them properly.

Frank then extracted the fingers and started rearranging Gerard's excited body. The legs were spread further apart and he placed the pillow under the small of Gerard's back to lift his ass up a little.
That gave him a better chance of coming in contact with the opening.

Gerard was in an quite strange position with his legs spread wider apart than a hooker. Fully exposed. Naked. Horny.

Frank's hand got closer and closer to the pink star which was the entrance to Gerard's body. "Ready? This might feel a bit uncomfortable," Frank asked and furrowed his eyebrows.
Gerard nodded swiftly. He just wanted it to be done. He wanted pleasure.

Frank let his index finger slide quickly into Gerard, whose eyes widened. It was indeed uncomfortable. Frank didn't ask more questions and instead focused on slipping his wet finger in and out of the opening.
As soon as Gerard had gotten used to the new sensation, Frank added another finger and Gerard's muscles tensed up.

It did hurt a little bit, but most of all it was uneasy.

Frank decided that Gerard wasn't in need of more preparations and pulled his fingers out. A small 'plop' followed.
Then there was another thud against the wall. Both Gerard and Frank looked over at the window, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. They shrugged the sounds from the outside off and continued what they were doing.

The shorter man spat in his hands and covered his blood-filled member in sticky saliva before positioning himself between Gerard's legs. Their faces were inches apart.
"This is you last chance to stop me," Frank said severely to a sweating Gerard.

He was getting tired of Frank asking him if he was ready or if everything was OK. Yes, he was fine. But he wouldn't be fine if he didn't get Frank inside of him, soon.

"Just go! Fuck me," Gerard begged. Frank wasted no time as he rammed himself into Gerard without mercy. It was a forceful thrust which left Gerard speechless.
It hurt like hell and was like shitting backwards with the turd on fire.

Gerard saw stars, but not in a good way. The haze of lust before his eyes was gone and only pain was left.

When Gerard didn't object, Frank kept slamming himself into the taller man. "So tight," he hissed through clenched teeth. Frank's tongue stuck out slightly as he concentrated on his penetrations.

Gerard squeezed his eyes shut and begged to higher powers that it would be over soon. He didn't want to stop Frank in fear of him getting pissed off.

Watery pearls trickled down Frank's forehead as he got closer to the edge. Then, finally, he collapsed onto Gerard. The salty semen seeped out of Gerard's opening as he pulled the cock out.
The shorter man then rolled off Gerard.

No after sex cuddle? Gerard was a bit disappointed. His first time hadn't been magic like he had imagined it to be. Instead it had been so painful and he hadn't even climaxed himself.
He didn't have time to dwell on his lost ass-virginity before they heard another thump against the outer wall.

"What the hell is that?" Frank asked, still out of breath from the pounding he had given Gerard. He wiped sweat off of his forehead and then wrinkled it. Gerard shrugged.

The two boys didn't need to be asking themselves about that any more as a brick came flying through the window, breaking it into a million pieces.
Sign up to rate and review this story