Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Bricks

by AlexandraSweden 1 review

Frank's attackers are back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2011-07-09 - 619 words - Complete

1Exciting
The brick landed a couple of feet away from the boys. "Take cover!" Gerard screamed as it was the first thing that came into his mind.
Frank, whose mouth hung wide open, grabbed his and Gerard's clothes and crawled over to a corner far away from the window. Gerard followed him quickly and they started putting their clothes on.

"What just happened?" Frank asked, his eyes about to pop out of their sockets. Gerard could actually hear the sound of Frank's small pounding heart.
"I don't know," he answered truthfully and jumped as another brick came flying through the broken window. It landed a couple of inches away from the first one.

They could hear voices shouting from the street. Many voices.
"Guys, we broke the fucking window!"
"He can't hide in there for long."
"Oh Frank? Come out, come out, wherever you are!"
"We got him now."

Gerard noticed how Frank had started shaking violently and the boy's head hung low. The blond sides of his head had started to grow longer to reveal his natural hair colour underneath the bleach. A dark brown colour.
"It's them. The ones who tried to kill me before. They must have heard that I'm still alive," the shorter man whispered sadly.

Gerard pulled his lover into a tight embrace. "I won't let them get you. I'll protect you," he hushed into Frank's ear and ruffled the long black hair on top of the smaller man's head lovingly.

Frank stared blankly into the wall and his lips were pursed into a thin line. "They won't leave until blood has been shed."
Gerard frowned. No one was going to lay a hand on his Frank. Not again.

The boys sat in the same position for hours. They were trapped in their own apartment. Caged like animals.
By the sounds of it, someone was trying to kick their door in as well. Luckily, it was a massive wooden thing which wouldn't buckle without a good fight.

The bricks suddenly stopped raining in through the window and Frank pulled away from Gerard's embrace. He crawled on his hands and knees towards the window and kept himself crouched down by the wall underneath it.

Gerard's eyes widened. "What are you doing?" he hissed to the smaller man.

"Trust me," Frank whispered and stood up to reveal himself in the window. Gerard was waiting for a brick to smash open Frank's skull, but nothing happened.

"What do you want?" Frank yelled to the people who were standing on the street a couple of meters underneath himself.
The answer made Gerard cringe and whimper.

"Your head on a plate!"

Frank scoffed and flailed his arms as he spoke. "Why don't you just bother someone else? I haven't done anything to insult or upset any of you!"

The answer was soon yelled back at Frank. "Why would we? You can't get out of there so it's just a matter of time before we'll make sludge out of your head with this fucking iron pipe!" a voice called.

Frank decided that he didn't want to continue the conversation and dove down to the floor and crawled back to Gerard again.
He put his lips close to Gerard's ear and breathed.
"There are three men down there with iron pipes and hoods and there's probably one more waiting by our door."

Gerard sighed. They would never get through at least four armed men. It was a mission doomed to fail.

Gerard didn't worry about his safety for even a split second.

"We can't hide in here forever," Gerard started with a shaky voice, "we'll run out of food."

Frank nodded. "Let's hope that they have grown tired of waiting by then."
Sign up to rate and review this story