Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 18

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

the guys find out whats really wrong with ray...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2011-07-09 - 528 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i wake up to find myself in bed with frank curled up next to me.i roll over and put my arms around him and he puts his arms round my waist.i look into his beautiful eyes ' what do you thinks wrong with ray' i ask him as i remember what i saw yesterday.Frank just looks at me and shakes his head sadly 'i wish i knew gee, he's my best friend...' franks eyes fill with tears and i pull him closer to me as he sobs.After about half an hour, frank goes quiet and i pull away from him gently.his eyes are red and traces of his eyeliner are visible on his cheeks.i cup his face in my hands and kiss him gently,sweetly then we pull away and he smiles at me and takes my hand and gets up off the bed.i follow him and we walk up the stairs out of my basement bedrrom and into the kitchen where we find bob and ray sitting next to each other and ray is sobbing and bob is falling asleep with his head resting on his arms...ray looks up as we walk in and looks down at the floor..hmmmm i think.we need to find out whats wrong with ray.i look at frank and know that he is thinking the same.Damn ...we are gonna nead a lot of coffee to get us through the morning...

rays p.o.v
after gee passed out when he walked into the bathroom yesterday, frank carried him to bed and i sat cuddled up next to bob who was sobbing quietly,my arms had stopped bleeding but they hurt,a lot.after a while bob stood up and took my hand gently and lifted me up off of the blood soaked floor and we walked to the kitchen.I sat on a stool and leaned on the table. bob stood opposite me and looked at me with fear in his eyes...'whats happened to you baby , something must have happened to you' he says quietly and sits down next to me. i look at him and memories of last thursday night flooded into my mind and i broke down and looked at bob...'if i tell you whats wrong you would never love me again.you would think im bad and not good for you' i whisper feircly to him and i notice that he has started to fall asleep so i leave him alone and sob silently to myself.. a couple of hours later frank and gee walk up the stairs in to the kistchen from gee bedroom...they both look at me with questioning faces and i know whats coming.i look at the floor as gee turns the coffee machine on...'this morning is going to be hard' i think to myself as frank and gee sit down opposite me.'ray' gee says quietly 'we need to talk...'

please r&r
sorry if the last chapter was sort of crappy,ive been really busy and havent had much time to update.
Sign up to rate and review this story