Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rapture Like Blood

Confirmation

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru turns to Emiko to discover the truth behind Saito and his mother's deaths.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2011-07-09 - 355 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Five: Confirmation:

By sunrise, Hotaru knocked on Emiko's office door.

"Enter!" her girlfriend called. Hotaru hesitated, but took baby steps inside.

"Uh…" she mumbled. The butch demon sat at her laptop, typing. Her glasses told Hotaru not to distract her. So, she had to make this quick.

"What do you want?" Emiko asked. "I'm busy!" Hotaru stood up straight.

"I need you to look up something!" she said in one breath. Emiko looked up at her.

"Sorry?" she asked.

"Please look up something for me," her girlfriend repeated.

"What?" the butch demon asked. Hotaru gave her a puzzled look.

"Huh?" she asked.

"What do you want to me to look up?" Emiko asked. “Come on, I don’t have all night.”

"Tajizawa Saito and Happy Puppy Apartments," her girlfriend answered in one breath. She shuffled her feet as she tensely waited. Emiko didn't blink.

"Alright," she said. Hotaru lightly breathed as her girlfriend got to typing.

"Well?" she asked. Emiko didn't look up from her screen.

"There are many articles about his mother's murder," she replied. Hotaru rushed over to the computer. Articles about the murder popped up on the screen. Her face dropped. So it is true…

Emiko looked up at her. "Anything in particular?" she asked. Hotaru scanned the screen. One title caught her eye.

"Click on that one there," she said. Emiko looked at the title in question.

"Apartment under investigation for murder-suicide," she read. "That one?"

"Uh-huh," Hotaru replied. Emiko had her own questions, but instead shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright," she said. She clicked on the link. The article popped up and the demons read over it together. Hotaru's stomach dropped at the words.

"Man commits suicide after his mother and mother's lover's murders," she murmured. The loli demon shook her head. No! I don't want to believe any of this! Hotaru bit her lower lip. Emiko turned to her.

"Anything else?" she asked. Hotaru lowered her eyes.

"I love you," she said softly before walking away. Emiko gave her an odd look. What was that all about?

In Ju-Oh-Cho, a new case for the Tokyo Division got under way.
Sign up to rate and review this story